North American Union

WASHINGTON – A powerful think tank chaired by former Sen. Sam Nunn and guided by trustees including Richard Armitage, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Harold Brown, William Cohen and Henry Kissinger, is in the final stages of preparing a report to the White House and U.S. Congress on the benefits of integrating the U.S., Mexico and Canada into one political, economic and security bloc. WND.com, May 24, 2007

http://www.eagleforum.org/topics/NAU/
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=North_American_Union
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52684
http://www.augustreview.com/issues/regionalization/toward_a_north_american_union_200608181/

Werbung:
WASHINGTON – A powerful think tank chaired by former Sen. Sam Nunn and guided by trustees including Richard Armitage, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Harold Brown, William Cohen and Henry Kissinger, is in the final stages of preparing a report to the White House and U.S. Congress on the benefits of integrating the U.S., Mexico and Canada into one political, economic and security bloc. WND.com, May 24, 2007

http://www.eagleforum.org/topics/NAU/
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=North_American_Union
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52684
http://www.augustreview.com/issues/regionalization/toward_a_north_american_union_200608181/

hahahahahahahahahahhahah
cool beans

what the hell happened here?

this wasnt its own post? this was a response in another thread? what the hell is it doing here as its own thread?
why are posts being deleted? who the hell is messing with stuff?

Admin some strange occurances are happening here with your moderators i would like again to have a minute of your time

someone is taking liberty with peoples posts

what the hell happened here?

this wasnt its own post? this was a response in another thread? what the hell is it doing here as its own thread?
why are posts being deleted? who the hell is messing with stuff?

Admin some strange occurances are happening here with your moderators i would like again to have a minute of your time

someone is taking liberty with peoples posts

Roker, see if you can follow me. Political Mutt made a random, completely out of place post in the House of Politics Lounge that was not a response to anything. Instead of leaving it there in the least frequented forum, I moved it to an appropriate forum under and appropriate thread where it would get more exposure.

I highly doubt people we're going into the "Tribute Thread" looking to discuss the North American Union, so I took it upon myself as one of the keepers of this place to do the right thing and move it to a place where people can find it. As such , I also moved your "post" which was a response to Political Mutt's said post. It would only make sense.

I didn't delete anyone's posts and am not censoring your opinions Roker, I just moved it to the right place.

i read the thread..............

it wasn't completely out of place.You made a statement that the NAU was a conspiracy. PM posted that NAU was a real thing? You moved it....and made it seem as though HE POSTED IT AS A NEW TOPIC? which he clearly didn't .

I can see i will have to start snapshotting my post as 2 of MY posts also dissapeared ? deny it all you want i kow what i posted i saw it post and now theyve vanished,along with this incident here.

How do you know that the person who responded, even wants theyre name tied to a topic title called NAU? This is very intrusive behavior..........and completly tramples any percieved thoughts of freedom of speech

i read the thread..............

it wasn't completely out of place.You made a statement that the NAU was a conspiracy. PM posted that NAU was a real thing? You moved it....and made it seem as though HE POSTED IT AS A NEW TOPIC? which he clearly didn't .

I listed a number of your conspiracies that I didn't believe in. Then political mutt picked out one of them to copy and paste some links in response to it. We weren't discussing the merits of any specific conspiracy, Roker, in fact it is a thread about you and your silliness. Political Mutt clearly was interested in talking about one of your vast number of conspiracy theories so I figured it deserved its own thread so that other people who were not interested in your "Tribute Thread" could find it.

I can see i will have to start snapshotting my post as 2 of MY posts also dissapeared ?

Roker, none of your posts have "disappeared". If anything, they have been moved somewhere more appropriate.

deny it all you want i kow what i posted i saw it post and now theyve vanished,along with this incident here.

Nothing has "vanished". Admin can see all deleted posts. Ask him if I've made any of your posts vanish.

How do you know that the person who responded, even wants theyre name tied to a topic title called NAU?

Because they spammed another thread with links regarding it.

This is very intrusive behavior..........and completly tramples any percieved thoughts of freedom of speech

You cannot be serious. Perhaps I should put it in language you understand:
I DID NOT DELETE ANYONE'S POSTS...............I MOVED THEM TO THE APPROPRIATE THREAD!!!! sEE THE DIFFERENCE!?!?!???

Seriously, Roker, "trampling your freedom of speech"? Give me a break.

i clearly had responded to the FDR comments you had made in another thread twice theyre gone they vanished the same time this thread was "Created" By YOU

PM didnt spam? you made a statement about the NAU being a conspiracy and this was his post back to you. how was that to be considered spam?

here let me quote what you had said

9/11, North American Union, chemtrails, marijuana is harmless...

and PM posted back to you with this post which YOU made a new topic?

no spam at all you made a comment in a thread someone answered the post and you trashed it ?

thats not what your claiming

i clearly had responded to the FDR comments you had made in another thread twice theyre gone they vanished the same time this thread was "Created" By YOU

Roker, your comments about FDR are all in the "Michael Moore is asking questions" thread. Nothing has "vanished". Ask Admin to verify this.

PM didnt spam?

He copied and pasted a multitude of links without any thought or original insight. This, by definition, is spamming.

you made a statement about the NAU being a conspiracy and this was his post back to you.

Not exactly. KOF asked me what conspiracies of yours did I not believe in, and among the listed was the NAU. That's it. There was no discussion over the myths and realities of the NAU, but political mutt was clearly interested in this topic so I thought I'd help him out by creating a thread for it where other people who are interested could find it.

how was that to be considered spam?

I just told you.

thats not what your claiming

This is exactly what I'm claiming.

no the post about FDR is a RE-POST it is not the 2 posts i posted last night.................the point was the same though and i have re-posted it so ???who knows where the 2 posts went?

Im all for america expanding.If only we can find a way to Bankrupt mexico and if we all close the border sealed tight and if Mexicans all vote for mexico as the 51st state im all for it! And Quebec becomes the 52nd state of the union.:D

the fact that you even have to ask speaks volumes of your inexperience as a youth. Unfortunately it hinders you in this particular area, as most of your American history is at this point from a book. a semi worthy pool to drink from . But no where as worthy as the pool of life experience

collapsing the US economy and creating a new nation is bad for all of the obvious reasons and a host of hidden ones as well.Loss of U.S sovierngty is first and foremost. it calls for giving up your country and your rights in order for them to be replaced by a "new" country......

which dosent afford the inherent rights of US citizenship....

Werbung:
Back