now its mike pence's turn. lol

pjmret

I think its clear we have a broken process, with staff packing boxes improperly...either not being supervised correctly or not understanding the rules or being rushed.

the difference between biden and pence versus trump is that trump fought against the law, with his usual whining immature egotistical beliefs that he was above the law and was entitled to keep the documents because of his feelings. Trump is just another east coast entitled elite...which is what republicans said they didn't like. lol

Werbung:
I think its clear we have a broken process, with staff packing boxes improperly...either not being supervised correctly or not understanding the rules or being rushed.

the difference between biden and pence versus trump is that trump fought against the law, with his usual whining immature egotistical beliefs that he was above the law and was entitled to keep the documents because of his feelings. Trump is just another east coast entitled elite...which is what republicans said they didn't like. lol
I can't stop recalling how Trump said he could declassify docos by simply thinking about it.

Gobbsmacking and breathtakingly ignorant and stupid.

Yes I agree biden
I can't stop recalling how Trump said he could declassify docos by simply thinking about it.

Gobbsmacking and breathtakingly ignorant and stupid.
No we have a problem of the goverment not keeping track of classified documents from O bung hole on and that needs adresses then Biden and pence and trump all need jail time and not excuses .
trump

Yes I agree biden

No we have a problem of the goverment not keeping track of classified documents from O bung hole on and that needs adresses then Biden and pence and trump all need jail time and not excuses .
trump

you think it started with obama?

god you're even dumber than I thought. lol

no, if its not intentional its not something criminal for people. they just have to return any documents ACCIDENTALLY taken.

unlike trump who INTENTIONALLY fought to keep them, which is why he is being investigated for obstruction of justice

Werbung:
Back