NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks about Muslims

Using Left wing logic...

NPR is a bunch of F-ing racists....

They must be an arm of the Klan for what they did to a black man.

Werbung:
Using Left wing logic...

NPR is a bunch of F-ing racists....

They must be an arm of the Klan for what they did to a black man.

Yeah - the race card! That should be shouted at them loud and long! :D

NPR’s recent decision to fire Juan Williams is objective proof that the elite of American Society lack the fundamental courage necessary to defeat Al Qaeda in any prolonged military struggle. Juan Williams made the following statement and got fired for it.

“When I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

(HT: Michelle Malkin –cited above)

NPR has yet to fire Nina Totenburg for anything she may have said on air to offend the North American Association of Docile White Persons. That lesson will not be lost. It will not be lost on La Raza. It will not be lost on The New Black Panthers Polling Place Enforcement Team. It will not be lost what’s left of the KKK. It will not be lost on meth-addled motorcycle gangs of Stormfront.

What will be lost is civil society in The United States of America. In Modern America we don’t reason together until both sides have proven a willingness to kill and leave blood in the gutter. The nice guys like Juan Williams will henceforth have their intestines eaten by the ravening pack of wolves.

The true reason 9-11 worked like hell goes far beyond the carnage and ruin that blanketed New York City that tragic morning. It worked where the wealthy and powerful of American society work and live. It worked in the posh, palatial penthouse of every modern Leonard Bernstein in America.

NPR demonstrates the extent to which America is now a failing empire. NPR’s decision proves the accuracy of President Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder when he called the United States of America “a nation of cowards.” When it comes to standing up against the depredations of radical Islam, Americans are weak, Americans are wussies. Face it America, the Americans currently running this nation are wimps.

This year’s edition of the NFL Dallas Cowboys is truly America’s Team. They celebrate until they draw penalties when they are winning, and they lack the testicular fortitude to close the deal when the chips start going down. The Taliban soldiers watch this in Afghanistan and smell American weakness from thousands of miles away. They know the difference between a real man and a trash-talker. NPR has talked state-sponsored leftist trash for lo the decades.

Does anyone in their right mind think that some moderate Muslim, in accordance with Atrader’s wishes, will denounce OBL this morning? In the modern American Nation of Cowards, most keep their mouths shut and back what they think is the stronger horse..

doug

On Fox News Sunday, Brit Hume condemned NPR for its “howling double standard” in firing Juan Williams for expressing an opinion, a standard “manifestly not being applied to other NPR people.” He forwarded the theory that “in the culture of NPR, appearing on Fox is a sin” and “for an African-American man” to “be kind of a Bill Cosby liberal, not a down-the-line liberal, is a sin as well.”

Hume’s assessmnet came after host Chris Wallace read from a column in which Cokie Roberts denounced Glenn Beck as “worse than a clown. He’s more like a terrorist,” showed a clip of her disagreeing with a court ruling on partial birth abortion and ran a soundbite of Nina Totenberg, NPR’s legal correspondent, attacking a Supreme Court decision. Fortune magazine’s Nina Easton recalled how Daniel Schorr “did a biting, acerbic, liberal commentary regularly on NPR” where “he called the 2000 Supreme Court decision, that gave George Bush the right to take office as President, he described that as a ‘hunta,’ as ‘a coup.’”

“So much to dislike about NPR, it's hard to know where to begin,” Bill Kristol later quipped.

Read more: http://www.newsbusters.org/#ixzz13KP2ATwF

Wake up America.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The same leftwing slimes that spend all their time smearing Christianity, and make endless efforts to curtail it's expression to only the inside of churches, have become ferocious guardians of islam, its prerogatives and reputation. The same scumbags who defame white males a thousand times a day in their lib media go berserk if someone mentions such harmless comments as Williams'. I say again, we need to elect a vigorous conservative who will bring these people down. The leftwingers like to claim that taxes are only 1 - 2 % of their budget, but with local stations it's more like 30%. The main idea is that such fascist opponents of free speech that doesn't pass their Pee See test should no longer carry the imprimatur of the U.S. government.

The same leftwing slimes that spend all their time smearing Christianity, and make endless efforts to curtail it's expression to only the inside of churches, have become ferocious guardians of islam, its prerogatives and reputation. The same scumbags who defame white males a thousand times a day in their lib media go berserk if someone mentions such harmless comments as Williams'. I say again, we need to elect a vigorous conservative who will bring these people down. The leftwingers like to claim that taxes are only 1 - 2 % of their budget, but with local stations it's more like 30%. The main idea is that such fascist opponents of free speech that doesn't pass their Pee See test should no longer carry the imprimatur of the U.S. government.

Yes the radical Left and radical Islam are allies. They both hate the West.

Its all outlined here....
united_lg.jpg

Werbung:
Back