NPR fires Juan Williams for remarks about Muslims

Werbung:
I think you are being overly sensitive. Williams was axed. Was he not?

wait he is not a liberal? but but he was on NPR! you know they are all Communist right? :)

NPR had had issues with him working with fox already, listeners often said he sounded like a different person on each news station ( I use news in a very loose sense for Fox)

I wonder are there any liberals who will criticize NPR's actions?

Did any liberals criticize BO's attack on Rush, Beck, and Fox News?

There must be some......there must be........

I wonder are there any liberals who will criticize NPR's actions?

Did any liberals criticize BO's attack on Rush, Beck, and Fox News?

There must be some......there must be........

I talked to several libs today and none would criticize NPR, they turned on Williams like he was some kind of republican. I think they feel he is a traitor for going on Fox news. I like him though I don't often agree with him.

I talked to several libs today and none would criticize NPR, they turned on Williams like he was some kind of republican. I think they feel he is a traitor for going on Fox news. I like him though I don't often agree with him.

Yeah, I think most libs do not believe in free speech for anyone other than themselves. They think anyone who thinks differently than they do, should be silenced. They are so arrogant. What does this say about them?

If BO sent in his storm troopers and shut down Fox News and arrested Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity would libs criticize this action? My guess is most would not. So, we can conclude they want tyranny.

I knew this about libs when I was 12 years old.

orogenicman, et al,

I think what he said was reasonable.

Willians, if anything, was a moderate.
(COMMENT)

I had to chuckle at CAIR.

Council on American-Islamic Relation said:
"NPR should address the fact that one of its news analysts seems to believe that all airline passengers who are perceived to be Muslim can legitimately be viewed a security threats," said CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad.

The FBI's Most Wanted Terrorists list has about 29 names. Only one of them is a non-Muslim name. http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists

Who does CAIR think they are kidding.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yeah, I think most libs do not believe in free speech for anyone other than themselves. They think anyone who thinks differently than they do, should be silenced. They are so arrogant. What does this say about them?

If BO sent in his storm troopers and shut down Fox News and arrested Beck, O'Reilly, and Hannity would libs criticize this action? My guess is most would not. So, we can conclude they want tyranny.

I knew this about libs when I was 12 years old.

The leftwingers are steadfast enemies of free speech.

- Who created the Pee See speech codes on campus?

- Why do conservative students have to create off-campus student newspapers like the Dartmouth Review to have their opinons heard?

- Who created hate crime legislation to penalize people for what they think?

- Who wants to bring the "Fairness Doctrine" back from the dead to shut down conservative talk radio?

- Who went after abortion protesters with the Rico Act, created to fight organized crime?

Leftwingers fear free speech more than anything, because ihey know if their ideas can be exposed to the free market place of ideas and debate, they'd blow away like the morning mist.

The leftwingers are steadfast enemies of free speech.

- Who created the Pee See speech codes on campus?

- Why do conservative students have to create off-campus student newspapers like the Dartmouth Review to have their opinons heard?

- Who created hate crime legislation to penalize people for what they think?

- Who wants to bring the "Fairness Doctrine" back from the dead to shut down conservative talk radio?

- Who went after abortion protesters with the Rico Act, created to fight organized crime?

Leftwingers fear free speech more than anything, because ihey know if their ideas can be exposed to the free market place of ideas and debate, they'd blow away like the morning mist.

Yes and yet, many liberals are unable to recognize this. Making them truly useful idiots.

‘Soros is a Puppeteer’ says Juan Williams. He ought to know...but most DF liberals know nothing about Soros...proof again they are useful idiots.

Werbung:
What company Soros own? Lets Boycott his products. Remember what Oreilly did to france? AND IT WORKED! Oreilly boycotted french products thats made in france and result was a lot of french were out of work and an conservitive took over the liberal spot all because Charot vetoed US from attacking IRAQ at the UN. So what Product Soros sells? lets boycott it.

Back