O no uncle joe got it wrong again

the annoying thing

Lying biden claimed on tv recently the us has the fastest growing economy in the world .he said in the world 3 times .lol.
Well lying biden I hate to tell you but the economy shrank by 1.4% Thats not growing joe.
He must of got the economy growing. Mixed up with the price of gas or food or inflation

Werbung:
Lying biden claimed on tv recently the us has the fastest growing economy in the world .he said in the world 3 times .lol.
Well lying biden I hate to tell you but the economy shrank by 1.4% Thats not growing joe.
He must of got the economy growing. Mixed up with the price of gas or food or inflation
How long have you been an economist?
Unemployment down, inflation is proof of a buoyant economy.

How long have you been an economist?
Unemployment down, inflation is proof of a buoyant economy.
O yes when the economy shrinks and inflation is 8.6 percent prices are up as much as 20 percent fuel prices more then doubled shortages increased crime looming war and a looming recession are great indicators that things are great . not to mention Biden high poll ratings .

O yes when the economy shrinks and inflation is 8.6 percent prices are up as much as 20 percent fuel prices more then doubled shortages increased crime looming war and a looming recession are great indicators that things are great . not to mention Biden high poll ratings .
O yes when the economy shrinks and inflation is 8.6 percent
The 3conomy has not shrunk, and inflation is a result if Trump handing out trillion during covid. People rushed 9yt to waste it and there's your inflation.

prices are up as much as 20 percent
Not according to statistics.
fuel prices more then doubled
The price if fuel is governed by international forces but America still subsidises the oil companies to keep it down but you wouldnt know the.
shortages increased crime
wheres your srats on that?
looming war and a looming recession
Its the recession the country has to have after the high inflation. You need to focus on how an economy works.
are great indicators that things are great . not to mention Biden high poll ratings .

Sorry but ot shrank 1.4 percent and trump isnt president
The 3conomy has not shrunk, and inflation is a result if Trump handing out trillion during covid. People rushed 9yt to waste it and there's your inflation.

Not according to statistics.

The price if fuel is governed by international forces but America still subsidises the oil companies to keep it down but you wouldnt know the.

wheres your srats on that?

Its the recession the country has to have after the high inflation. You need to focus on how an economy works.
Lol yes blame trump blame republicans blame rick scott blame the oil company's blame the saudis blame any one but joe

Sorry but ot shrank 1.4 percent and trump isnt president

Lol yes blame trump blame republicans blame rick scott blame the oil company's blame the saudis blame any one but joe
I know it irritates you when you get pinged. Show the evidence of what you say. It can't be that hard bearing in mind you must have read it somewhere.

Werbung:
How hard would it be to check and see I was right instead of crying about it
You made the statement, you prove it. I know you can't which is why I keep asking. Never ask the question until you know the answer.
Admit you are wrong or just drop it. Either way, you're credibility is gone.

Back