Thanks a lot joe.

the annoying thing

Yes inflation hit 9.1 percent .
And Joe really sucks in the poll worst ever lol m2
Hos own part do not want him to run . 64 percent said so in a recent poll.
Wages are down 8nflation ar a 40 plus year high highest gas prices in our history the boarder is a mess. Crime on the rise.
The Biden crime family under investigation .
Looks like we will have a recession.Shorttages all over air lines screwed up a transportation supply chain problem . And mumbling Joe still mumbling.

Man he is one embarrassing moron.

Werbung:
I wonder how high inflation will go now . Look for the fed to raise rates as much as 1 percent maybe more and watch people with variable mortgages get screwed maybe the loss of their home with all the additional expense compounded for food and gas and everything else .
If he keeps up with his way over budget spending wishes then the interest rate hike will do nothing and just make it worse .

Ok now let the troll Brigade attack dogs come get some as usual.I love it when the bark and growl like a little chihuahua acting all bad.
Beating on their little pigeon chests like a little monkey pretending to be a gorilla . Its cute don't you think.

btw with oil prices going DOWN, inflation isn't going to spike higher. duh

commodity prices all over are falling - copper, etc. and shipping rates. and lumber costs. and housing costs.

you really should pay more attention. duh again

Yes inflation hit 9.1 percent .
And Joe really sucks in the poll worst ever lol m2
Hos own part do not want him to run . 64 percent said so in a recent poll.
Wages are down 8nflation ar a 40 plus year high highest gas prices in our history the boarder is a mess. Crime on the rise.
The Biden crime family under investigation .
Looks like we will have a recession.Shorttages all over air lines screwed up a transportation supply chain problem . And mumbling Joe still mumbling.

Man he is one embarrassing moron.
Unemployment down to record levels. Inflation showing signs of going down. 372000 new jobs last month.

The bidens are not being investigated.

Unemployment down to record levels. Inflation showing signs of going down. 372000 new jobs last month.

The bidens are not being investigated.
So uninformed Boris you say the bidens are not being investigated lol your head is in the wrong hole again I see .

Pull our head out Boris from the hole its in and get some fresh air . I just can not tell if your lying or stupid or just uninformed or a combination of all 3

Werbung:
So uninformed Boris you say the bidens are not being investigated lol your head is in the wrong hole again I see .

Pull our head out Boris from the hole its in and get some fresh air . I just can not tell if your lying or stupid or just uninformed or a combination of all 3
You also can't tell when I'm winding you up.

Back