Oathers; Most-Recent Spawn Of Right-Wing Nutters

Werbung:
Hopefully we'll never come to the point where our military and police are told to turn on us, but if it comes to that one day, I'm sure the majority of them will do the right thing.

Hopefully we'll never come to the point where our military and police are told to turn on us, but if it comes to that one day, I'm sure the majority of them will do the right thing.

"I'm sure the majority of them will do the right thing"?!? hmmmmmm so someone who is in the military and a police officer who supported Obama in the last election are the ones you need to worry about and the others who didn't are the ones who will do the right thing. Well that is quite a quagmire....What to do what to do....Looks like sides will be taken and shots will be fired huh? I mean are we going to start listing those military and police personnel who supported Obama and those who didn't. Are we going to form round up parties and find out who is on what side. I'm game....lets do it.....let's start singling out the population and get people into the Obama camps and the others and see who is left. I hope non of your family members are caught on the other side. Hate to put a bullet in the back of their head for choosing so poorly.....Yeah let's do this. I want to see it happen:cool:

"I'm sure the majority of them will do the right thing"?!? hmmmmmm so someone who is in the military and a police officer who supported Obama in the last election are the ones you need to worry about and the others who didn't are the ones who will do the right thing.
Easy, there, cowboy....you're makin' too many assumptions.....​

Werbung:
I don't believe that's how it will play out, but great theory.
The oathkeepers simply will not enforce laws on the people that violate the Constittion they swore to defend.

I don't see them starting a war. I think they don't want to be forced to turn on their country.

Back