Obama in perfect health

Popeye

The Obama campaign released a letter from his doctor today detailing a man who is in perfect health. This stands in sharp contrast to the cancer prone geriatric John McCain

DAVID L. SCHEINER, M.D. Hyde Park Associates in Medicine, Ltd.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am David L. Scheiner, a board certified general internist licensed to practice in the State of Illinois. I am on staff at the University of Chicago Hospitals and Rush University Medical Center. I have been Senator Barack Obama's primary care physician since March 23, 1987. The following is a summary of his medical records for the past 21 years.

During that period of time, Senator Obama has been in excellent health. He has been seen regularly for medical checkups and various minor problems such as upper respiratory infections, skin rashes and minor injuries.

His family history is pertinent for his mother's death from ovarian cancer and grandfather who died of prostate cancer. His own history included intermittent cigarette smoking. He has quit this practice on several occasions and is currently using Nicorette gum with success.

Senator Obama's last medical checkup was on January 15, 2007; he had no complaints. He exercised regularly often jogging three miles. His diet was balanced with good intake of roughage and fluids. A complete review of systems was unremarkable. On physical examination, his blood pressure was 90/60 and pulse 60/minute. His build was lean and muscular with no excess body fat. His physical examination was completely normal.

Laboratory studies included triglycerides of 44(normal under 150), cholesterol 173 (normal under 200), HDL 68 (normal over 40), and LDL 96 (normal under 130). Chem 24, urinalysis and CBC were normal, PSA was 0.6, very good. An EKG was normal.

In short, his examination showed him to be in excellent health. Senator Barack Obama is in overall good physical and mental health needed to maintain the resiliency required in the Office of President.

Sincerely,
David L. Scheiner, M.D.

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/05/obamas_doctor_hes_lean_and_mus.php

Werbung:
yawn...Like I am going to change all my positions on issues over health reports one way or the other...." I was pro life, but I voted Pro choice just becuse I think he was healthy :)

( no I am not actuly pro life)

You might not change your positions, but it might give you pause about voting for a particular candidate. Particularly if, like with McCain, there were significant health and age issues which make a completion of his first term an iffy proposition.

BTW, glad to hear you are not pro life, women have the right to reproductive freedom.

We all know there is much hoopla over McCains health and his secretive nature of his medical situation. Instead of flying in a bunch of reporters to look at the documents and try to interpret them in a short period of time etc, all the American people want is a reassurance such as in the form of a doctors note that he isnt going to keel over imminently.

For touting the straight talk express, McCain sure is being coy over his health and his finances.

No offense, but who cares.
I'm with Pocket - who really votes for someone because they're healthy or not? FDR was a fricken polio-crippled putz, but no one cared. His BRAIN still worked.

Too bad Bush doesn't have the same luck. I rule.

And, I'm pro-life. I don't think there's any right written in the constitution that says women can kill their children. Figured i throw it in there since everyone else is doing it!

...you seriously have this garbage put in your papers!! Oh dear lord this from the world's superpower.... How can you take elections seriously.....

DAVID L. SCHEINER, M.D.
Hyde Park Associates in Medicine, Ltd.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am David L. Scheiner, a certified lunatic and commited under license to Phuckedinthehead Hospice in the State of Illinois. I am on truckloads of anti-psychotic drugs and being looked after by legions of staff drafted in from the University of Chicago Hospitals and Rush University Medical Center. I have been living in fantasyland for many years believing I'm Senator Barack Obama's primary stalker I've been under a court restaining order since March 23, 1987. The following is a summary of my medical complaints for the past 21 years............

...you seriously have this garbage put in your papers!! Oh dear lord this from the world's superpower.... How can you take elections seriously.....

You are so right . . . it is garbage isn't it? It's enough to get some people to start smoking again.
smoking-smiley-5430.gif

Should we really take a chance on a coke druggie? What if he relapses?

like yr boy dubya? you do like dubya, don't you, being such a brilliant crusader for the libsmooching movement?

let me, as a young person, enlighten your sheltered little right-wing mind on something-- in 20 or 30 years, we will NEVER have another president who has not experimented with what are currently "illegal" drugs, nor will we ever have a president who denies it. past drug use has zero effect on one's cognitive function and thus no bearing on one's fitness for the office.

the drug war iz dum, period. but that's another discussion.

A ghetto boy crack smoker for prez. :) What next - Michael Moore as king of england? :D

Hey we can always go with a cancer prone old man who finished in the bottom 1%( 894/899) of his class at the Naval Academy and has voted with Bush 100% of the time in 2008.

Obama is young with new ideas, McCain is old with the same corresponding old ideas. It's time for a change.

Hey we can always go with a cancer prone old man who finished in the bottom 1%( 894/899) of his class at the Naval Academy and has voted with Bush 100% of the time in 2008.

Obama is young with new ideas, McCain is old with the same corresponding old ideas. It's time for a change.

McCain served in the military with distinction, and received the Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Bronze Star, Distinguished Flying Cross, and Navy Commendation Medal.

The "fresh ideas" Obama supporter mantra remains as stupid as the first time it was said - in essence, Obama's statist ideas go back to the 1930s.

Werbung:
McCain served in the military with distinction, and received the Silver Star, Legion of Merit, Bronze Star, Distinguished Flying Cross, and Navy Commendation Medal.

The "fresh ideas" Obama supporter mantra remains as stupid as the first time it was said - in essence, Obama's statist ideas go back to the 1930s.

are we thinking of the same 1930's? the decade where "statism" saved the american economy?

that's different, of course, from the last 7 years of corporate payoffs and warrantless wiretapping, which aren't statism, because libsmoocher says so.

Back