Obama is an illegitimate POTUS

Werbung:
I'm enjoying Bunz's sense of humor...
I dont know where you find humor in this country being run into the ground. He has already been the illegitimate President for 12 hours!
They were certain he was a sure-defeat. And guess what? Hillary's in probably the most influential position this time around in the end of it all..:p
That was the Hindus teaming up with the Taoists to ensure America goes down. Ever heard of the Triads?
Whether we stand or collapse will depend on her ability to woo foreign nations back into the fold.

Poor republicans, they're having to adjust the old saying "no man is an island" to include nowadays "no nation is an island"...and...God forbid, they're going to actually have to compromise the neocon mandates in order to survive as a party!
Another 36 hours under puppet control being run from Dijbouti and your tune will change.
The HORROR!!
:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

don't you recall he was getting head and doing crack in a limo , we know its true because convicted felon drug addict liar said so, and he said it on you tube, you cant just post anything there....and I think his wife was yelling kill whitey.. the tape is real, trust me, it will come out before the Election!

That was merely a hologram of Obama, sent there by that flaming liberal Bill Gates to make him seem more like he is actually in Chicago, at the time he was in Antarctica in a re-education camp being run by the Society of Free Emporer Penguins, which also control Al Gore so they can continue to milk the top %1 of American tax payers for global warming money.

That was merely a hologram of Obama, sent there by that flaming liberal Bill Gates to make him seem more like he is actually in Chicago, at the time he was in Antarctica in a re-education camp being run by the Society of Free Emporer Penguins, which also control Al Gore so they can continue to milk the top %1 of American tax payers for global warming money.

Bill gates is just a example of those lazy liberals who cant get a job though.

I still want to know the exact whereabouts of Obama on 9-11-01. Because with the sattelite technology the Kenyans and Indonesians have, they can allow Obama to sit in Chicago while attending Free Mason meetings and remotely control the 767s that supposedly crashed into the WTC. The reason the 757 crashed in Shanksville was because the reflective beam from the moon directed out of Pakistan lost contact and the plane crashed before it could hit its target of the Martian Embassy in Washington DC.

Mare, you havent seen proof of it? Well that doesnt mean it isnt out there. You dont have proof discounting it. Sara Palin's direct line with God connects across the Bering straight, through Siberia and on the sattelite uplink through Putin's office at the North Pole.

So, does Putin like, rent from Santa? And I suppose Santa gave you the really good drugs too so that you could write stuff like this with a straight face.

You can spoof conspiracy theories all you want but some of them do hold water nevertheless...

Look at the unusual neither with disdain nor vehemence, but with a cool, clear and expansive eye instead...then you can sort out what's what..

His birth certificate was produced during the election, but I'm not sure about his mother and father's marriage certificate. Maybe he really is an illegitimate POTUS.QUOTE]

The only one I saw turned out to be a doctored photo. Do you know of another?

Werbung:
Back