Obama keeps saying he inherited mess! What?

It would be more correct so say, "That's the logic you attempted to project." His post is void of logic. Nothing new about that.

Werbung:
Comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your attributes. The word choice was wrong to make your argument. Re-read the definition, then maybe one of the neighborhood kids can explain it to you.

But your biggest complaint is Obama hasn't fixed all the problems in nine months that the Republicans created over eight years. Stupid complaint, but we've come to expect that from you.
Twisting the words.

Obama is the one whining about what a mess he's inherited. Why does he just shut up and work on it.
He's too wrapped up in himself and saying the word "I". He says it more than any other President in history. In all his speeches it is about "Barrack" not the U.S.

You can live in your fantasy world where he is a supreme being, I just think he should quit whining about Bush (it's only been 9 mos since he's taken over) and be a man and accept some blame for himself.

It was his recovery plan, laiden with pork, that has failed. I don't remember Bush being in office when that was passed, without being read.

When you have a real argument to make, let me know.

"Twisting the words. Obama is the one whining about what a mess he's inherited. Why does he just shut up and work on it."

No so fast there buckaroo. I didn't "twist the words". I quoted you, and observed you didn't even know the meaning of the words you used.

It seems obvious the real whiner is you. Your boo-hoo baby rant made no sense, but that a frequent issue with your posts. Your nonsense would indicate that the eight years of Republican problem creation should have already been fixed in only nine months. Absurd, but that's what has your panties in a bunch.

If you actually would spend a little time reading a real newspaper, a periodical, or viewing a real news television program, you'd be aware of the efforts already underway, some have already had measurable results, others are continuing to be implemented.

But actually having some knowledge would get in the way of your whines wouldn't it?

And your'e saying Obama was not in the US senate when these policies past? He was there, and voted on going to Iraq.

He voted for the tarp.

He' was part of the problem.

Did you miss that with your oh so awesome liberal wisdom?

I didn't say Obama had to have it all fixed, I just said he needs to quit whining about it being Bush's fault.

If he had made a better decsion about the stimulus, maybe we would be making some headway with getting some Jobs instead of losing 3 million more since he passed the stimulus.

If you ever listened to any of the economists, they all indicate that jobs are the last part of a recovery.

By the way, I've caught you in another lie. Obama DID NOT vote on going to Iraq. That's a lie you just made up, a really dumb lie, but a lie nonetheless.

My mistake on the Iraq war?

However, the job growth could have been better if the recovery package concentrated more on jobs and less on special interest and pet projects.

"However, the job growth could have been better if the recovery package concentrated more on jobs and less on special interest and pet projects."

And your source for this uninformed claim is what?

It's certainly not what all the economists have said.

Did anyone force Barrack Obama to run for the office of the President? I don't remember seeing anyone pointing a gun at him.

Obama ran for office knowing what the problems were, so saying he inherited the mess is plain disingenuous.

He said numerous times he wanted to clean up the mess. Now he's complaining he's got a mess.

Seems to me he wants it both ways. Why doesn't he quit whining and blaimng Bush and do what he said he was going to do?

Bring the nation together.
Transparency.
Not take money from lobbyist or hire lobbyist.

Just a few of the broken campaign promises.

Obama is very childist in his actions as President . Did he think there were no problems to be solved? Every President comes into office facing the mistakes of not just the last president but the mistakes made by the past 43 Presidents in Obama's case . I think that is the danger when we elect a person as president who is not familar with our Constitution or has even a basic knowledge of America's past , her values , her traditions. It is like we elected a person not really informed , or aware, strange that a citizen would not know more about us , is it not ? Can we see that real Birth Certicficate , just once?, Mr. Obama

Twisting the words.

Obama is the one whining about what a mess he's inherited. Why does he just shut up and work on it.
He's too wrapped up in himself and saying the word "I". He says it more than any other President in history. In all his speeches it is about "Barrack" not the U.S.

You can live in your fantasy world where he is a supreme being, I just think he should quit whining about Bush (it's only been 9 mos since he's taken over) and be a man and accept some blame for himself.

It was his recovery plan, laiden with pork, that has failed. I don't remember Bush being in office when that was passed, without being read.

When you have a real argument to make, let me know.

Me thinks Obama really wants to be drafted by the NBA . He is seen on his Basketball Court practising for hours . his crossover dribble is improving , his head fake needs more work, it always goes left as his big skinny feet stumble . He has a good 'Stutter step" , has just the mouth for it. His Three Pointer is not of NBA length , he CHEATS and counts THREE points on a five foot shot! If he misses he blames BUSH !!
Yes, Our Service personal are DYING as Obama is TRYING his "drive to the basket " lol , I wish he would "Drive to DOVER" and see the bodies come in from AFGH. war , you know the WAR he said was so VITAL. Where did we find such a "Commander -in-disbelief"?

"Obama is very childist in his actions as President ."

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." ---Mark Twain

There is no such word in the English language as "childist".

And your'e saying Obama was not in the US senate when these policies past? He was there, and voted on going to Iraq.

He voted for the tarp.

He' was part of the problem.

Did you miss that with your oh so awesome liberal wisdom?

I didn't say Obama had to have it all fixed, I just said he needs to quit whining about it being Bush's fault.

If he had made a better decsion about the stimulus, maybe we would be making some headway with getting some Jobs instead of losing 3 million more since he passed the stimulus.

actuly Obama did not vote for Iraq, and was not in the Senate at the time...Please dont pass go, do not collect 200 bucks.

Obama is very childist in his actions as President . Did he think there were no problems to be solved? Every President comes into office facing the mistakes of not just the last president but the mistakes made by the past 43 Presidents in Obama's case . I think that is the danger when we elect a person as president who is not familar with our Constitution or has even a basic knowledge of America's past , her values , her traditions. It is like we elected a person not really informed , or aware, strange that a citizen would not know more about us , is it not ? Can we see that real Birth Certicficate , just once?, Mr. Obama

It pains me daily to see you post here...it takes so much effort to not just call you out for what a fool you are, in very unpleasant language that would no doubt have me banned from here. Lucky for you Swearing is banned, personal attacks are banned....but having no idea what you are talking about, ranting insanely, and complete ignorance of facts and logic...are all ok on here.

Me thinks Obama really wants to be drafted by the NBA . He is seen on his Basketball Court practising for hours . his crossover dribble is improving , his head fake needs more work, it always goes left as his big skinny feet stumble . He has a good 'Stutter step" , has just the mouth for it. His Three Pointer is not of NBA length , he CHEATS and counts THREE points on a five foot shot! If he misses he blames BUSH !!
Yes, Our Service personal are DYING as Obama is TRYING his "drive to the basket " lol , I wish he would "Drive to DOVER" and see the bodies come in from AFGH. war , you know the WAR he said was so VITAL. Where did we find such a "Commander -in-disbelief"?
Now you are going to tell us that you understand & know how to coach basketball {just as with your BATTLE OF THE BULGE LIE} you are a certified LIAR/you lack creditability/your punctuation & spelling is atrocious and no our "Service personal" are not dying that would be PERSONNEL {as in working people not something that you might own Personal-ownership} and you obviously can't count or you lack the memory space for the body count & hundred of thousands of walking wounded under G.W.B.'s administration ;)

**WARNING** Memory Malfunction, brain activity________flat line PULL THE PLUG!!!

"Obama is very childist in his actions as President ."

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." ---Mark Twain

There is no such word in the English language as "childist".

I was speaking in Obama's native language-- KENYA!! You should get to know your PREZ!! lol

Werbung:
It pains me daily to see you post here...it takes so much effort to not just call you out for what a fool you are, in very unpleasant language that would no doubt have me banned from here. Lucky for you Swearing is banned, personal attacks are banned....but having no idea what you are talking about, ranting insanely, and complete ignorance of facts and logic...are all ok on here.

SO!! , who is protesting your ravings?

Back