Obama lays down the law to Iran

PLC1

Staff member
Obama warns Iran: 'come clean' on nukes

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Backed by other world powers, President Barack Obama declared Friday that Iran is speeding down a path to confrontation and demanded that Tehran quickly "come clean" on all nuclear efforts and open a newly revealed secret site for close international inspection. He said he would not rule out military action if the Iranians refuse.

That sounds pretty assertive. What other nations does he have behind his statements?

Obama said he was especially pleased that Russia and China agreed with him that Iran must live up to its obligations under international rules on nuclear activities. The leaders of Britain and France joined Obama at his morning announcement.

Russia, China, the US, Britain, and France would make up a pretty formidable team it seems to me.

Werbung:
This is one of the few times that I think the ROTFLMAO is the right reply.

obama just said the other day no country has a right to tell another country what to do and no country should be more powerful than another country and now he wants to tell Iran what to do and how they can do it.

A man with no back bone can not be taken seriously. I can not picture him doing anything about Iran except for possibly defending them.

obama just said the other day no country has a right to tell another country what to do and no country should be more powerful than another country and now he wants to tell Iran what to do and how they can do it.

A man with no back bone can not be taken seriously. I can not picture him doing anything about Iran except for possibly defending them.

Obama said that no country has a right to tell another country what to do, and that no country should be more powerful than another country?!?

That sounds like an unsupportable position to me. When did he say that? What was the context of his statement?

If he really believes that the United States, China, France, or Great Britain has no right to be more powerful than say for example, El Salvador or Somalia, then you're right. He is inconsistent and supporting the unsupportable.

That sounds pretty assertive. What other nations does he have behind his statements?

Russia, China, the US, Britain, and France would make up a pretty formidable team it seems to me.

Please , in the name of just average intelligence,please dO NOT fall for obamas' lie about being tough on Iran . Iran & Obama are both on the same side , their common goal is to destroy America . As to which is the most dangerous to America , Obama has the inside track - WAKE UP!

Pandora, Thank You for showing a brillant interpretation of the lies put forth by the lying obama!

Please , in the name of just average intelligence,please dO NOT fall for obamas' lie about being tough on Iran . Iran & Obama are both on the same side , their common goal is to destroy America . As to which is the most dangerous to America , Obama has the inside track - WAKE UP!

Do you have anything to back that up, or is it just a ranting from the paranoid and delusional extreme?

Obama said that no country has a right to tell another country what to do, and that no country should be more powerful than another country?!?

That sounds like an unsupportable position to me. When did he say that? What was the context of his statement?

If he really believes that the United States, China, France, or Great Britain has no right to be more powerful than say for example, El Salvador or Somalia, then you're right. He is inconsistent and supporting the unsupportable.

He said it like the day before he said this iran crap

Obama is merely telling Iran to live up to its agreements.

Iran should leave the NPT and the West has no case.

The West sure wasn't throwing sanctions around when the Jews developed nuclear weapons.

I think this is one of those times that a direct quote should be provided. Because P Obama is pretty slick and I don't think that is exactly what he said. he tends to be precise so that he can lie in his intentions but tell the truth with his words. he oten leaves an escape clause in what he says.

I bet that he did not exactly say that he wants to tell Iran they have no right to a nuclear program.

I think this is one of those times that a direct quote should be provided. Because P Obama is pretty slick and I don't think that is exactly what he said. he tends to be precise so that he can lie in his intentions but tell the truth with his words. he oten leaves an escape clause in what he says.

I bet that he did not exactly say that he wants to tell Iran they have no right to a nuclear program.

He did not name Iran in that first speech that I can remember.

He was speaking in general I think. The speech was 45 minutes long if I get time I will find it and highlight the parts I am talking about.

I think he gives long speeches on purpose so it becomes a pain to find the crap he says :)

He did not name Iran in that first speech that I can remember.

He was speaking in general I think. The speech was 45 minutes long if I get time I will find it and highlight the parts I am talking about.

I think he gives long speeches on purpose so it becomes a pain to find the crap he says :)

If an obama speech is over 60 seconds he must use a teleprompter, the man cannot talk without suttering if it takes more than 60 seconds . I think as he lies his tongue twists causing him to stutter . Using a telepromter makes him think someelse is saying it so its not a lie! Strange I know but that is part of obamaism!

If an obama speech is over 60 seconds he must use a teleprompter, the man cannot talk without suttering if it takes more than 60 seconds . I think as he lies his tongue twists causing him to stutter . Using a telepromter makes him think someelse is saying it so its not a lie! Strange I know but that is part of obamaism!

Just out of curiosity, what did you think of Bush? He could barely get a sentence out if he was not plodding through a teleprompter.

Just out of curiosity, what did you think of Bush? He could barely get a sentence out if he was not plodding through a teleprompter.

I think President Bush did better without a teleprompter, he couldnt read it well and always looked dorky.

obama has the ability down so well, with one he looks so smooth and natural like its unplanned

that is when the thing is not broken.

With a prompter, obama is probably the best speaker of our life time

Werbung:

Some believe you have to be a mindless saber rattler like Bush to make decisions on military policy.

Most of course know (especially through the Bush experience) that simply is untrue.

President Obama is strong and steady without being a ranting threatening Nationalist bureaucrat.

I'll tell you what he reminds me of. He reminds me of the the top dog at any school... the principle. He doesn't have to run around screaming and yelling. He can pull you into the office and you already know he has all the authority in the world and is so much smarter than you it's not even funny.

He tells you what the violation is in a calm no BS way and maybe gives you a couple options the first go around or so. But at the end of the day you know he can just crush your world!

Back