Obama lied about Hillary

Pandora

When asked if he were considering Hillary for the VP
Obama said she would be on anyones short list.

But now we find out that he had not even vetted her and didnt give her so much as a courtesy call regarding who he picked.

She was never on his short list or long list, so why did he lie?

Werbung:
becuse he thought about it, and then they said its not going to work and Clinton knew that long ago? If anything her supporters made sure she was never going to be it. They handled loseing soo poorly and made obama look week if they took her...also if you ever wanted a reason for the Right to come vote...its put her on the ticket..

Had she and he supporters bowed out with some grace maybe she would have had a better shot. But they did not, and I dont care if they are pissed...

And can anyone say she would be better then Biden? I doubt it.

Werbung:
becuse he thought about it, and then they said its not going to work and Clinton knew that long ago? If anything her supporters made sure she was never going to be it. They handled loseing soo poorly and made obama look week if they took her...also if you ever wanted a reason for the Right to come vote...its put her on the ticket..

Had she and he supporters bowed out with some grace maybe she would have had a better shot. But they did not, and I dont care if they are pissed...

And can anyone say she would be better then Biden? I doubt it.

I dont know if she would be better than Biden, I think she could unify the party better than Biden so I am glad she didnt get it.

BUT my issues is that Obama lied, she was never on his short list or his long list or any list, except for maybe his hit list. He lied. He could have said no comment, he could have said our personalities just dont mesh he could have vetted her just because he said she would be on anyones short list. but he did none of the above, instead he lied and now his supporters defend him AGAIN for lying.

:D

Back