Obama makes Biden into a Joke.

Andy

"Obama's first presidential news conference was performed feebly by the once-ferocious White House press corps and shrewdly -- if deceptively -- by the president. ... Only Major Garrett of Fox News raised even a slightly embarrassing question: What was Vice President Joe Biden referring to when he said the administration had a 30 percent chance of failing at some initiative? And I must confess that if I had been the vice president, I would not have been happy with the president's answer, which was, in essence: I don't know what Biden was talking about, but that sounds like him. It can't be good that the president is making his vice president the public butt of his snickering after only three weeks in office. Not that it is Biden's fault. Along with a fair amount of blarney, Joe Biden also makes more honest and candid observations in an afternoon than many politicians make in a lifetime. One comes away from a conversation with Biden with at least one truthful nugget. The same cannot be said for President Obama." --columnist Tony Blankley

It's true though. If anything, Biden does every once in awhile make an honest statement. One wonders when Obama will make his first.

Werbung:
tHAT'S because the media keeps covering their asses...

Yeah, that must be it...the media's in the tank for Obama and against all you poor persecuted right wingers.

That's the same crap the rednecks were spouting in the HBO documentary last night...looks like Pelosi was right on target.

Werbung:
Back