Obama Rolls Over; All Praise to Allah

Sorry, pal ----- I spent 14 months as a POW, so just fuck off. You have no clue --- not a damn clue -- what it means to take up every morning afraid it is going to be your last ... and half hoping that it is.

You have no idea what it's like to be browbeaten, physically beaten, and psychologically beaten every day ... every damn day.

You have no idea what it's like to make marks on the bamboo wall, counting the days ... not how long you've been there ... but how long it will be until you get a piece of meat again. (In case you want to know, the average was once every 23 days). By the way, when I got shot down, I weighed 172 lbs ... when I was rescued, I weighed 101 lbs. The Special Forces soldier who carried me 14 miles through the jungle said he didn't mind ... I was lighter than his pack.

You have no idea what's like to have the bottoms of your feet beaten with a bamboo stick, until you can't feel the pain any more, and all you see is the blood drops fly when he hits you. You have no idea what it's like to hang by your elbows - or have your hip dislocated three times, just so they can watch you scream when they pull it back into place. You have no idea what it's like to have electric shocks ... all over your body. You think hooking it to your testicles hurt? Hook the leads to your ears.

You have no idea what it's like to crawl everywhere, because you can't walk. You have no idea what it's like to not be able to see sunlight for days or weeks at a time because they threw you in a box, and buried you, with only a bamboo pipe giving you air, and once a day, once a week, who the hell knows, they would dump water down that pipe ... sometimes, it was clean water, sometimes it was their piss bucket.

In short, you have no idea. So, don't talk about stuff you don't understand ... and can't even conceive. Better to just shut up ...

then I would think you would know enough to not bitch about the status of some other POW based on the Shit you watch on tv...But yea, just pretend you know what he went threw and ignore the shit that does not fit what you want to here.

Werbung:
They moved him about much as they always.do. but no cell needed for him. He volunteered.

Just keep saying shit you don't know...and goes against whats been stated already...2 years solitary in a shark cage...And you don't know for fuck that he wanted join them....thats the great thing you don't know shit...But you convicted him already because some dumb ass on Fox tells you to.

then I would think you would know enough to not bitch about the status of some other POW based on the Shit you watch on tv...But yea, just pretend you know what he went threw and ignore the shit that does not fit what you want to here.

LOL --- ignorance suits you so well ... there is no viable proof, other than his word, that he was held as a POW. In fact, there are a myriad of facts that argue he a) went voluntarily, and b) assisted the enemy - though they can't afford to find him guilty of that.

But, continue to run your mouth ... but have enough balls to come back and apologize once you're convinced.

LOL --- ignorance suits you so well ... there is no viable proof, other than his word, that he was held as a POW. In fact, there are a myriad of facts that argue he a) went voluntarily, and b) assisted the enemy - though they can't afford to find him guilty of that.

But, continue to run your mouth ... but have enough balls to come back and apologize once you're convinced.

you are the one who has no proof, but when would that matter to you. But its nice that since you have no facts, as you never do you already are making your back story to back up the fact that nothing you say has any validity...by pretending now they have to lie to cover it up..so no no matter what real proof comes out you can be the small man that you are and discredit it...no matter what is said. facts be damned. You know their is no proof you did not help the enemy as well...Bet you did...You wanted to join them....

Werbung:
you are the one who has no proof, but when would that matter to you. But its nice that since you have no facts, as you never do you already are making your back story to back up the fact that nothing you say has any validity...by pretending now they have to lie to cover it up..so no no matter what real proof comes out you can be the small man that you are and discredit it...no matter what is said. facts be damned. You know their is no proof you did not help the enemy as well...Bet you did...You wanted to join them....

Disgusting ...

You demean my service, while attempting to fabricate a story that fits facts that don't support his.

Incredible ..

Back