Obama Rolls Over; All Praise to Allah

draft_sheriff_joe_arpaio_for_president_postcards-rd2cc2b77f0f549b0850cf64efb0865b5_vgbaq_8byvr_152.jpg

He would become America's toughest president
Would love to see anyone run other than the rank and file!

Werbung:
Speaking as a member of HOP:
This has to be one of the stupidest decisions Obama has made, and that's saying a lot. It is likely to lead to more kidnappings in order to get back more terrorist leaders. He doesn't seem to understand that, when we're dealing with the Taliban, we're dealing with evil. Add in that Bergdahl was a deserter, and you have a total cluster(bleep!)

As a moderator, I'd be remiss not to say:

Personal attacks have no place at HOP, regardless of how much you disagree with someone's opinion. Knock it off!
You surprised me I didn't think you would be upset by this. I am glad to have been wrong :) you made my day!!!

Nah plc is not a BO apoligist like pos. We dont agree on everything of course but he cringes at presidential blunders.
I didn't see this side of him when I was around posting. Right now I am going back to his page reading up on some of his recent posts. I like them :) I can remember the days when the only thing him and I agreed on was immigration

I didn't see this side of him when I was around posting. Right now I am going back to his page reading up on some of his recent posts. I like them :) I can remember the days when the only thing him and I agreed on was immigration
I'm no fan of Obama and never have been. I don't think he's the evil Muslim terrorist that he's been accused of being now and again. To me he looks a lot like this:

and I never did care much for Bush, either.

Glad hes.back but being part of the most braindead dead ever is bad vad bad.

If he has crimes to answer to then thats for the Army to sort out and immaterial in regards to having him out of enemy captivity.

But thus nlatant disregard fir the law cannot be ignored and the inane excuse provided is emvarassing.

Every American captured by muzzies is on Obama's head and every death that results is blood on Obama's already blood soaked hands. He may yet catch Lincoln in bodycount now. Bravo BO.

Got get held as a POW , and when they say they will kill you in a week...I will make sure we wait 30 days....

Got get held as a POW , and when they say they will kill you in a week...I will make sure we wait 30 days....

Sorry, pal ----- I spent 14 months as a POW, so just fuck off. You have no clue --- not a damn clue -- what it means to take up every morning afraid it is going to be your last ... and half hoping that it is.

You have no idea what it's like to be browbeaten, physically beaten, and psychologically beaten every day ... every damn day.

You have no idea what it's like to make marks on the bamboo wall, counting the days ... not how long you've been there ... but how long it will be until you get a piece of meat again. (In case you want to know, the average was once every 23 days). By the way, when I got shot down, I weighed 172 lbs ... when I was rescued, I weighed 101 lbs. The Special Forces soldier who carried me 14 miles through the jungle said he didn't mind ... I was lighter than his pack.

You have no idea what's like to have the bottoms of your feet beaten with a bamboo stick, until you can't feel the pain any more, and all you see is the blood drops fly when he hits you. You have no idea what it's like to hang by your elbows - or have your hip dislocated three times, just so they can watch you scream when they pull it back into place. You have no idea what it's like to have electric shocks ... all over your body. You think hooking it to your testicles hurt? Hook the leads to your ears.

You have no idea what it's like to crawl everywhere, because you can't walk. You have no idea what it's like to not be able to see sunlight for days or weeks at a time because they threw you in a box, and buried you, with only a bamboo pipe giving you air, and once a day, once a week, who the hell knows, they would dump water down that pipe ... sometimes, it was clean water, sometimes it was their piss bucket.

In short, you have no idea. So, don't talk about stuff you don't understand ... and can't even conceive. Better to just shut up ...

Sorry, pal ----- I spent 14 months as a POW, so just fuck off. You have no clue --- not a damn clue -- what it means to take up every morning afraid it is going to be your last ... and half hoping that it is.

You have no idea what it's like to be browbeaten, physically beaten, and psychologically beaten every day ... every damn day.

You have no idea what it's like to make marks on the bamboo wall, counting the days ... not how long you've been there ... but how long it will be until you get a piece of meat again. (In case you want to know, the average was once every 23 days). By the way, when I got shot down, I weighed 172 lbs ... when I was rescued, I weighed 101 lbs. The Special Forces soldier who carried me 14 miles through the jungle said he didn't mind ... I was lighter than his pack.

You have no idea what's like to have the bottoms of your feet beaten with a bamboo stick, until you can't feel the pain any more, and all you see is the blood drops fly when he hits you. You have no idea what it's like to hang by your elbows - or have your hip dislocated three times, just so they can watch you scream when they pull it back into place. You have no idea what it's like to have electric shocks ... all over your body. You think hooking it to your testicles hurt? Hook the leads to your ears.

You have no idea what it's like to crawl everywhere, because you can't walk. You have no idea what it's like to not be able to see sunlight for days or weeks at a time because they threw you in a box, and buried you, with only a bamboo pipe giving you air, and once a day, once a week, who the hell knows, they would dump water down that pipe ... sometimes, it was clean water, sometimes it was their piss bucket.

In short, you have no idea. So, don't talk about stuff you don't understand ... and can't even conceive. Better to just shut up ...
And it seems bergdahl doesnt understand what its like either being as he deserted.

And it seems bergdahl doesnt understand what its like either being as he deserted.

Frankly, he was much too healthy to have been held against his will ... Al Qaeda has no reputation for treating their 'prisoners' well ... in fact, most of their fighters don't look to be as well fed as Bergdahl did.

Frankly, he was much too healthy to have been held against his will ... Al Qaeda has no reputation for treating their 'prisoners' well ... in fact, most of their fighters don't look to be as well fed as Bergdahl did.
Its been determined he was drugged. Makes sense to do so , dont want to let him know from whence he came. This fantasy is another ham handed attempt to sell lies.

Its been determined he was drugged. Makes sense to do so , dont want to let him know from whence he came. This fantasy is another ham handed attempt to sell lies.

Clearly, he was well fed - doesn't seem to have lost much weight - no indications of physical abuse.

Other than physical injury, one of the things most damaging is the lack of exposure to sunlight ... when I was recovered, I had to stay inside for almost 3 weeks (the first four days, there was only a small light in the room) before they would allow me to be exposed to any sunlight at all. Unless they took him for a walk every day, he spent little or no time in a cell.

Werbung:
Clearly, he was well fed - doesn't seem to have lost much weight - no indications of physical abuse.

Other than physical injury, one of the things most damaging is the lack of exposure to sunlight ... when I was recovered, I had to stay inside for almost 3 weeks (the first four days, there was only a small light in the room) before they would allow me to be exposed to any sunlight at all. Unless they took him for a walk every day, he spent little or no time in a cell.
They moved him about much as they always.do. but no cell needed for him. He volunteered.

Back