Obama Supporters Actually Hate Obama's Policies

Texas_tea

Controversial reporter Luke Rudkowski goes to New York and interviews Obama supporters, tells them that Obama's policies are actually Mitt Romney's policies.

They all blast Romney and the policies. At the end of the interview, he actually tells them the policies are that of Obama.

Wait for the reactions ..... priceless!

I think this video accurately depicts how Obama supporters are voting strictly on a partisan agenda.

It also reflects how uninformed they are, like some of the Obama supporters here on HOP, facts and policies simply do not matter.

Obama is a god and you must vote for the god, even if he is clearly taking away your liberties and enslaving you to a tyrannical government.

Werbung:
They still plan on voting for Obama even after they find out he's the one to implement those things.

FAIL

They still plan on voting for Obama even after they find out he's the one to implement those things.

FAIL
Like I said. It is the case more often than not. Facts and policies will not change their minds and they are always at least mostly uninformed.
I think the video is very poignant.

Controversial reporter Luke Rudkowski goes to New York and interviews Obama supporters, tells them that Obama's policies are actually Mitt Romney's policies.

They all blast Romney and the policies. At the end of the interview, he actually tells them the policies are that of Obama.

Wait for the reactions ..... priceless!

I think this video accurately depicts how Obama supporters are voting strictly on a partisan agenda.

It also reflects how uninformed they are, like some of the Obama supporters here on HOP, facts and policies simply do not matter.

Obama is a god and you must vote for the god, even if he is clearly taking away your liberties and enslaving you to a tyrannical government.

I guess you were wrong on that one too!

Not a very good betting average! lol

Werbung:
Back