Obama: US troops out of Iraq by 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but its not new or recent, its just the way this forum has been for almost as long as I have posted here. You are not going to win this one, the mods will let the others tease, taunt and make fun of you till you blow up and say something back then they will ban you or you will get sick of being the brunt of all their jokes and leave.

You should try a conservative political forum, Their only downfall is not many libs post in those so you dont get a good mix of ideas, but I dont think they would censor you.

No one else wants to read this and the posts will probably be deleted anyway so just pm me, ok

yes your so persecuted here, get off your cross

Werbung:
...the mods will let the others tease, taunt and make fun of you till you blow up and say something back then they will ban you or you will get sick of being the brunt of all their jokes and leave.

QFT

When I found this place, it was small but the majority of posters were respectful and there were only a handful of bomb throwers... Now you can't post anything divergent from the radical leftist POV without taking taunts and jeers from the "open minded and tolerant" Radical Leftists determined to shut down all opposition.

QFT

When I found this place, it was small but the majority of posters were respectful and there were only a handful of bomb throwers... Now you can't post anything divergent from the radical leftist POV without taking taunts and jeers from the "open minded and tolerant" Radical Leftists determined to shut down all opposition.

Agreed but what does QFT mean :)

QFT

Agreed but what does QFT mean :)

by the way its great to see you back :)

QFT

You're just sniveling because the rep system was turned off. Your toy was taken away. What a baby!!

You're just sniveling because the rep system was turned off. Your toy was taken away. What a baby!!

BINGOOOOO!!! And that 'just p.m. me' is the normal B.S. The consensus from the number of adults that were sick & tired to the immature rants and complete lies that 'ALWAYS' was plastering this forum with was steadily piling up.

What so telling and a real shame that BIB doesn't caution/guide/warn/sensor her buddies the way she trolls & attacks the ideologies that brings about her angst/vitriolic hysteria to the service...LMAO IRONIC - HYPOCRACY...good grief!

More of the 'oh,they are picking on so & so soooo much and that ain't fair...booo-hooo':D

Yes, but its not new or recent, its just the way this forum has been for almost as long as I have posted here. You are not going to win this one, the mods will let the others tease, taunt and make fun of you till you blow up and say something back then they will ban you or you will get sick of being the brunt of all their jokes and leave.

You should try a conservative political forum, Their only downfall is not many libs post in those so you dont get a good mix of ideas, but I dont think they would censor you.

No one else wants to read this and the posts will probably be deleted anyway so just pm me, ok

Notice that it wasn't deleted though was it?

You know Pan acting like there's some conspiracy is seriously laughable considering the way you and your co-conspirators tried hard to defame every single Liberal poster in here by going backdoor trying to destroy their personal reputation when that was in play.

That was a pretty darn big front out of what was really going on in here.

In fact I believe that's one reason why there has been some change in some Conservatives posting. They've been loosing support and can't frag anyone backdoor anymore so they maybe aren't around quite as much.

Look, you and I have been around here a long time and I have no personal dislike for you... you know that. We've even acted very friendly at times. Still I almost never agree with you.

It is rare... AND COMPARED TO ANY OTHER POLITICAL FORUM I'VE BEEN ON I DO MEAN RARE when the Mods make adjustments on an inappropriate post. And you know this.

Hell your buddy Bob the Builder got on every day for weeks & weeks and would basically just cuss out anyone he didn't like. I guess you choose not to remember the Mods giving him like a million chances. Same with that self discribed Nazi from Canada (sorry forgot his name).

There is a difference between teasing and making jokes about the politicians or the political Party on the other side and just being repetitively, constantly mean and abusive.

All I'm saying...

Notice that it wasn't deleted though was it?

You know Pan acting like there's some conspiracy is seriously laughable considering the way you and your co-conspirators tried hard to defame every single Liberal poster in here by going backdoor trying to destroy their personal reputation when that was in play.

That was a pretty darn big front out of what was really going on in here.

In fact I believe that's one reason why there has been some change in some Conservatives posting. They've been loosing support and can't frag anyone backdoor anymore so they maybe aren't around quite as much.

Look, you and I have been around here a long time and I have no personal dislike for you... you know that. We've even acted very friendly at times. Still I almost never agree with you.

It is rare... AND COMPARED TO ANY OTHER POLITICAL FORUM I'VE BEEN ON I DO MEAN RARE when the Mods make adjustments on an inappropriate post. And you know this.

Hell your buddy Bob the Builder got on every day for weeks & weeks and would basically just cuss out anyone he didn't like. I guess you choose not to remember the Mods giving him like a million chances. Same with that self discribed Nazi from Canada (sorry forgot his name).

There is a difference between teasing and making jokes about the politicians or the political Party on the other side and just being repetitively, constantly mean and abusive.

All I'm saying...

Top Gun, I am not trying to act like there is a conspiracy and If I am coming across that way then I am sorry. I am just answering her question the best I could and be honest about how I feel at the same time.

I disagree with you about lots you said but its pointless to banter back and fourth about it.

I tried to "help out" by agreeing with bunz and telling her she should try another site, I know you all dont like the topic so I told her to say it to me in pm.

I agree with you about the angry canadian getting lots of chances and also bob the builder, libsmasher and Federal Farmer, but I admit I only remember public chastising to non lib types. Does it really matter? It is what it is and we can either accept it or leave the site right?

Werbung:
Im going to close this thread. It is way off topic. As for people who have a problem with me as a moderator, feel free to contact me directly. Because this whole notion that I am unfair or this is all ideology based is simply bogus.
So Pandora, and GenSeneca if I am so unfair start a thread and tell everyone just how many infractions you have recieved. Maybe Andy, and Palerider, and Dr. Who, and Asur and Little Acorn can all jump up and down and scream about how many infractions they have gotten. Then of course we could see how many infractions Big Rob and PLC1 and Scotty got before they become moderators.

Frankly if either of you would like to be a moderator yourself I would suggest you contact Walter and he might go for it. As I have said before I am here to have fun and post and debate. Not babysit. I am not going to sit back and watch our number of posts and daily activity drop in volume and quality because of one poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back