Obama wasn't the one we waited for!

asur

All Americans deserve better than what Obama has
delivered.

America can do better and democrats are starting to agree that
Obama is the problem now.

Paul Krugman - "Maybe House Democrats can pull this out, even with a gaping hole in White House leadership. Barney Frank seems to have thought better of his initial defeatism. But I have to say, I’m pretty close to giving up on Mr. Obama, who seems determined to confirm every doubt I and others ever had about whether he was ready to fight for what his supporters believed in."

Told you Paul, now listen to us next time!

Republicans hope Obama campaigns for democrats in November.

Werbung:
broken.jpg

Just remember that during G.W. Bush's first year in office the same was said about him. Now things were different back then they are today but then 9/11 happened and somewhere a long the way Bush pulled it together and got re-elected. Not I'm saying the same will happen for Obama but it is a strange world we live in and all he would need is some catastrophic event to turn it around in his favor. Let's just hope that isn't the case this time around.

Werbung:
Just remember that during G.W. Bush's first year in office the same was said about him. Now things were different back then they are today but then 9/11 happened and somewhere a long the way Bush pulled it together and got re-elected. Not I'm saying the same will happen for Obama but it is a strange world we live in and all he would need is some catastrophic event to turn it around in his favor. Let's just hope that isn't the case this time around.
Oh, ya...dear little Georgie Porgy learned how to manipulate the masses with 'FEAR' by adjusting that 'TERROR BAR CODE ACCORDING TO COLOR' and using a physic to get his way was oh, so telling and millions of us fell for it!!!

WHO KNEW THAT G.W.B. WAS SUCH A EVIL GENIUS:rolleyes:

Back