Obama's "Romney killed my wife" ad

Yes--he was not a total loser--just a moral reprobate and a foreign policy disaster (i.e. Viet Nam).
I suspect the Kennedy Wealth had a lot to do with his tax ideas. o_O

quite a lot of pols are oversexed. damn near all dems micromanage military matters to disastrous ends. he was wealthy before he cut taxes. his daddy certainly knew how to game the system.

Werbung:
quite a lot of pols are oversexed. damn near all dems micromanage military matters to disastrous ends. he was wealthy before he cut taxes. his daddy certainly knew how to game the system.

His daddy--knew how to run gin and then send his kids off to Europe to acquire patrician accents.

And he knew how to suck-up to the Nazis in Europe, openly admired them--and that's why the Brits showed him the door when he was ambassador to England.

His daddy--knew how to run gin and then send his kids off to Europe to acquire patrician accents.

And he knew how to suck-up to the Nazis in Europe, openly admired them--and that's why the Brits showed him the door when he was ambassador to England.

so thats where Coppala got the idea for Godfaher III

Not sure--never have been a fan of gangster movies--although that was a great one--I have seen some parts of.

actually all of them were along this line. criminal trying to go straight through their kids mainly though that fails (as Kennedy did to an extent).

I & II are better than III and all together are a fine career for FFC.

actually all of them were along this line. criminal trying to go straight through their kids mainly though that fails (as Kennedy did to an extent).

I am a Death Wish 1,2,3,4,5 man myself.
Add to that--The Mechanic.
Vengeance is mine--sayeth Chuck Bronson.

Oh yeah. No one should ever miss the Godfather series. I love, love, love Al Pacino. He's one of those actors I aould watch no matter what kind of movie he makes or what his politics are. Another one I really like is Johnny Depp. Depp is a good actor and plays a lot of different bizzare character types well.

Obama should do what Romney did when confronted at the GOP debates (by Gingrich) about the lies in Romney's superpact's ads: "As you know, under the law, I can't direct their ads. If there's anything in there that's wrong I hope they take it out." In other words, do absolutely nothing--other than make a statement that allows Romney to have it both ways. Those who accuse the Obama's superpact of lying better tread lightly because Romney's superpact, and even Romney himself, have been notorious liars. Take a look at the number of "pants on fire" ratings that Politifact has given Romney in a short time.

Obama should do what Romney did when confronted at the GOP debates (by Gingrich) about the lies in Romney's superpact's ads: "As you know, under the law, I can't direct their ads. If there's anything in there that's wrong I hope they take it out." In other words, do absolutely nothing--other than make a statement that allows Romney to have it both ways. Those who accuse the Obama's superpact of lying better tread lightly because Romney's superpact, and even Romney himself, have been notorious liars. Take a look at the number of "pants on fire" ratings that Politifact has given Romney in a short time.

they did. the lie was saying they knew nothing about it.

Politifact is owned by the Tampa Bay Times. I believe Politifact is also known as Pravda West

"Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. media." Noam Chomsky

Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people.[1]

An example of this behavior might be blaming another (i.e. G.W. Bush) for self failure. The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and by redirecting libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or "projecting," those same faults onto another person or object.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

I think this Obama ad is another example, among many of Obama projecting. Obama is alleging or at least suggesting that Romney has blood on his hands by being responsible for this woman losing her insurance and dying from cancer.

But clearly Obama has the blood of American citizens on his hands. Agent Brian Terry was killed in the botched anti-gunrunning operation Fast and Furious. Obama was aware of this operation and has asserted executive privilege in keeping many of the documents out of public view.

However, I think an even more clear example of this is when Obama ordered the assassination of American citizen Anwar Al-Awlaki without due process. Granted, not exactly an ideal American citizen but, an American citizen who is supposed to be protected by the US Constitution, not the less.

Which one of these men do you believe actually has the blood of American citizens on their hands?

Werbung:
Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people.[1]

An example of this behavior might be blaming another (i.e. G.W. Bush) for self failure. The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and by redirecting libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or "projecting," those same faults onto another person or object.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

I think this Obama ad is another example, among many of Obama projecting. Obama is alleging or at least suggesting that Romney has blood on his hands by being responsible for this woman losing her insurance and dying from cancer.

But clearly Obama has the blood of American citizens on his hands. Agent Brian Terry was killed in the botched anti-gunrunning operation Fast and Furious. Obama was aware of this operation and has asserted executive privilege in keeping many of the documents out of public view.

However, I think an even more clear example of this is when Obama ordered the assassination of American citizen Anwar Al-Awlaki without due process. Granted, not exactly an ideal American citizen but, an American citizen who is supposed to be protected by the US Constitution, not the less.

Which one of these men do you believe actually has the blood of American citizens on their hands?

Although unquestionably unofficial and not done by complete due process--some friends of mine and I--at a bar on night on the Potomac in Washington (Alexandria)--decided unanimously that it was OK to kill Al-Awlaki and we approved of the death sentence unanimously as well and since we were all veteran ex-officers we deemed it semi-official. Seemed appropriate at the time.

Back