BREAKING: "Romney Murdered JonBenet Ramsey", new Obama campaign ad alleges

Little-Acorn

Yup, it's The Onion.

But stop and consider for a moment.

If, three weeks ago, The Onion had run a spoof ad saying that ROmney was responsible for the death of the wife of a worker at a plant that was briefly owned by Bain Capital....

....wouldn't you have been laughing just as long and hard, three weeks ago? "How ridiculous", you'd say, "The idea that the Dems would ever do that. What a great satire."

These are Democrats we're dealing with, remember. Jokes you make about them today, predicting some completely silly behavior, actually get done in all seriousness by them... and sooner than anyone would have believed.

The way the Democrats are sliding in the polls, and their desperation is mounting, maybe we should start looking to The Onion for predictions of their future behavior, just as we look to Gallup and Rasmussen for predictions of the voters' behavior.

Sound like a plan?

-----------------------------------------------------

http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-murdered-jonbenet-ramsey-new-obama-campaign,29114/

'Romney Murdered JonBenét Ramsey,' New Obama Campaign Ad Alleges

August 9, 2012 | ISSUE 48•32

CHICAGO—With campaign rhetoric becoming increasingly heated and both presidential nominees releasing more attack ads, a new 30-second spot from the Obama campaign this week accuses his opponent Mitt Romney of committing the 1996 murder of 6-year-old beauty pageant queen JonBenét Ramsey.

Titled “He Did It,” the advertisement asks if anyone can truly remember where Romney was the night of the child’s murder, and whether the U.S. populace wants a president capable of strangling a little girl and dumping her body in her parents’ basement.

President Obama appears at the end of the advertisement to approve the message.

“I think this is a fair ad, and I think Mitt Romney owes an explanation to the American people as to why he murdered JonBenét Ramsey,” said Obama campaign manager Jim Messina, who called the commercial’s black-and-white reenactment of Mitt Romney carrying a kicking and screaming child to her death “accurate.” “Ultimately, voters need to know who they’re getting with Mitt Romney: a job- and child-killing businessman who is so deceitful he won’t release his tax returns or admit to a senseless murder that shook the nation to its core.”

Scheduled to run in multiple swing states, with significant airtime in Ramsey’s home state of Colorado, the ad criticizes Romney not just for killing the prepubescent girl, but for going to extreme lengths to cover it up. It also states that Mitt Romney paid former school teacher John Mark Karr to falsely come forward as the murderer, and accuses the former Massachusetts governor of being a sex offender.

Over a silhouette of Romney walking away from the Ramsey mansion—blood dripping from his hands—the commercial’s narrator asks, “If Mitt Romney kept the murder of JonBenét a secret from the American people, what else is he hiding?”

Moreover, at the end of the spot a smiling Romney is seen at a campaign event saying, “I killed her, and I had a good time.” Sources from the Romney campaign were quick to announce that the audio and video had been cobbled together from different statements he made during that particular rally.

“Personally, if I killed JonBenét Ramsey, I would have come clean and told the American people that on day one,” Obama’s communication director David Axelrod said on Sunday’s installment of Meet The Press. “But I think that’s a key difference between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Barack Obama never murdered a child, and Mitt Romney did.”

According to sources at Obama’s Chicago headquarters, the “He Did It” commercial is just the first in a new series of attack ads that accuses Romney of drowning actress Natalie Wood in 1981, convincing cult leader David Koresh to burn down the Branch Davidian ranch in Waco, TX, and causing the Challenger disaster.

“I think these ads will end up being very effective,” former Bill Clinton campaign strategist Dick Morris said. “If you are an undecided voter and you are constantly seeing images of Mitt Romney standing over a child’s lifeless body, or, as in the case of the ‘Zodiac’ spot, shooting two high schoolers at point blank range on their first date, that’s a pretty persuasive image right there.”

Added Morris, “This ad very effectively reminds us that no child murderer has ever been elected into the White House.”

Werbung:
We are about to see the full 21st Century flowering of advertising and propaganda lies on an epic scale that you will not see again in your lifetime.

This is an attempted communist coup by a born and bred communist--Obama--and the "familiars" he is surrounded by.
This is war to them, this is the marching down Nevsky Prospekt in October of 1917 to these Chicago Goons.

This is getting so absurd, that maybe there shouldn't even be any response to their crazy ads and accusations.

People should ignore it, only the left wing nut jobs will believe this crap anyway and no truth will ever penetrate the brain of a left wing nut job... so focus on the economy and let them fling mud all day

This is getting so absurd, that maybe there shouldn't even be any response to their crazy ads and accusations.

It will be the nadir point of politics--and hopefully the end of the democrat party as it is today--and maybe they will gut the leftists and create a new democrat party that is based on American values and have some semblance of patriotism.

People should ignore it, only the left wing nut jobs will believe this crap anyway and no truth will ever penetrate the brain of a left wing nut job... so focus on the economy and let them fling mud all day

Exactly. They are going to look like imbeciles.

Yup, it's The Onion.

But stop and consider for a moment.

If, three weeks ago, The Onion had run a spoof ad saying that ROmney was responsible for the death of the wife of a worker at a plant that was briefly owned by Bain Capital....

....wouldn't you have been laughing just as long and hard, three weeks ago? "How ridiculous", you'd say, "The idea that the Dems would ever do that. What a great satire."

These are Democrats we're dealing with, remember. Jokes you make about them today, predicting some completely silly behavior, actually get done in all seriousness by them... and sooner than anyone would have believed.

The way the Democrats are sliding in the polls, and their desperation is mounting, maybe we should start looking to The Onion for predictions of their future behavior, just as we look to Gallup and Rasmussen for predictions of the voters' behavior.

Sound like a plan?

-----------------------------------------------------

http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-murdered-jonbenet-ramsey-new-obama-campaign,29114/

'Romney Murdered JonBenét Ramsey,' New Obama Campaign Ad Alleges

August 9, 2012 | ISSUE 48•32

CHICAGO—With campaign rhetoric becoming increasingly heated and both presidential nominees releasing more attack ads, a new 30-second spot from the Obama campaign this week accuses his opponent Mitt Romney of committing the 1996 murder of 6-year-old beauty pageant queen JonBenét Ramsey.

Titled “He Did It,” the advertisement asks if anyone can truly remember where Romney was the night of the child’s murder, and whether the U.S. populace wants a president capable of strangling a little girl and dumping her body in her parents’ basement.

President Obama appears at the end of the advertisement to approve the message.

“I think this is a fair ad, and I think Mitt Romney owes an explanation to the American people as to why he murdered JonBenét Ramsey,” said Obama campaign manager Jim Messina, who called the commercial’s black-and-white reenactment of Mitt Romney carrying a kicking and screaming child to her death “accurate.” “Ultimately, voters need to know who they’re getting with Mitt Romney: a job- and child-killing businessman who is so deceitful he won’t release his tax returns or admit to a senseless murder that shook the nation to its core.”

Scheduled to run in multiple swing states, with significant airtime in Ramsey’s home state of Colorado, the ad criticizes Romney not just for killing the prepubescent girl, but for going to extreme lengths to cover it up. It also states that Mitt Romney paid former school teacher John Mark Karr to falsely come forward as the murderer, and accuses the former Massachusetts governor of being a sex offender.

Over a silhouette of Romney walking away from the Ramsey mansion—blood dripping from his hands—the commercial’s narrator asks, “If Mitt Romney kept the murder of JonBenét a secret from the American people, what else is he hiding?”

Moreover, at the end of the spot a smiling Romney is seen at a campaign event saying, “I killed her, and I had a good time.” Sources from the Romney campaign were quick to announce that the audio and video had been cobbled together from different statements he made during that particular rally.

“Personally, if I killed JonBenét Ramsey, I would have come clean and told the American people that on day one,” Obama’s communication director David Axelrod said on Sunday’s installment of Meet The Press. “But I think that’s a key difference between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Barack Obama never murdered a child, and Mitt Romney did.”

According to sources at Obama’s Chicago headquarters, the “He Did It” commercial is just the first in a new series of attack ads that accuses Romney of drowning actress Natalie Wood in 1981, convincing cult leader David Koresh to burn down the Branch Davidian ranch in Waco, TX, and causing the Challenger disaster.

“I think these ads will end up being very effective,” former Bill Clinton campaign strategist Dick Morris said. “If you are an undecided voter and you are constantly seeing images of Mitt Romney standing over a child’s lifeless body, or, as in the case of the ‘Zodiac’ spot, shooting two high schoolers at point blank range on their first date, that’s a pretty persuasive image right there.”

Added Morris, “This ad very effectively reminds us that no child murderer has ever been elected into the White House.”
It looks to me like the Onion is vying to replace MSDNC as the leading leftist Democrat government funded news source for deluded Americans.

Werbung:
Back