Romney has chosen Paul Ryan is Veep

steveox

Romney reportedly picks Paul Ryan as his VP.

NORFOLK, Va.--Mitt Romney will name his vice presidential running mate on Saturday.
Per a campaign statement released late Friday, the presumptive Republican nominee will announce his running mate at an 8:45am rally here on the USS Wisconsin--the first stop of his four-day bus tour of key battleground states. The campaign offered no further details, and aides traveling with the presumptive Republican nominee declined to comment.
But Republican sources told NBC News, the Huffington Post, the Associated Press and CNN that Romney is expected to name Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin--reports the campaign refused to confirm. In addition, ABC News's Jon Karl reported that former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Ohio Sen. Rob Portman and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio--all of whom were said to be on Romney's short list--have all been told they are not the pick.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-saturday-032140054.html

That is not a strong choice. Now unless the GOP Deligates overturn Romney and if Sarah Palin doesnt anounce her candidacy as Tea Party candidate then i have no choice but to vote for Obama for 2nd term. Romney and Ryan are weak. Remember how Bob Dole lost in 96? Cause he was weak. And McCain lost 4 years ago cause he was weak.

Werbung:
If you are going to vote for the lesser of two evils, then you must pick Romney. Obama has proved himself absolutely worthless - not one notable accomplishment for the past 4 years. I don't know who would be a better VP choice. At least Ryan has shown he has some analytical abilities. That's better than most politicians who only smile and try to make everybody happy.

That is not a strong choice. Now unless the GOP Deligates overturn Romney and if Sarah Palin doesnt anounce her candidacy as Tea Party candidate then i have no choice but to vote for Obama for 2nd term..

Sarah Palin had her chance to run, and she chose not to. Voting for Obama because she didn't run sounds pretty goofy.

I think Ryan is a good choice. My first pick was Rubio, but Ryan will be good for the ticket. He has taken Obama on over the economy and can think on his feet, especially the fiscal cliff we are headed for. He also doesn't back down when challenged.

Romney reportedly picks Paul Ryan as his VP.

NORFOLK, Va.--Mitt Romney will name his vice presidential running mate on Saturday.
Per a campaign statement released late Friday, the presumptive Republican nominee will announce his running mate at an 8:45am rally here on the USS Wisconsin--the first stop of his four-day bus tour of key battleground states. The campaign offered no further details, and aides traveling with the presumptive Republican nominee declined to comment.
But Republican sources told NBC News, the Huffington Post, the Associated Press and CNN that Romney is expected to name Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin--reports the campaign refused to confirm. In addition, ABC News's Jon Karl reported that former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Ohio Sen. Rob Portman and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio--all of whom were said to be on Romney's short list--have all been told they are not the pick.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mitt-romney-announce-vp-pick-saturday-032140054.html

That is not a strong choice. Now unless the GOP Deligates overturn Romney and if Sarah Palin doesnt anounce her candidacy as Tea Party candidate then i have no choice but to vote for Obama for 2nd term. Romney and Ryan are weak. Remember how Bob Dole lost in 96? Cause he was weak. And McCain lost 4 years ago cause he was weak.

You were going to vote for him all along--what's the surprise here?
Ryan was my first choice--
and I am extremely pleased the Republicans are heading in the direction of the US Constitution. The Tea Party will join with them.

Good pick. However, he will be missed in the House.

True--but he will preside over the US Senate.
He will have lots of fun with Harry Reid.
The House will gain seats and more leaders will arise.
The Senate goes Republican with the White House.

Years ago--I said Obama will bring the end of the democrat party.
Wait--and see.

Romney has thrown down the gauntlet to the tax-and-spend-and-borrow-and-spend-and-borrow-some-more Democrats, in the best way possible. Also to the cut-taxes-but-spend-like-mad-anyway Republicans of 2000-2006.

Paul Ryan has been the spearhead of the STOP SPENDING group in the House.

Making him VP is a VERY effective way of telling everyone, "Yes, we're serious about gettinng this spending back under control, and LIMITING it."

Unless people start believing the Democrats' astonishing "Romney killed my wife" lies....

...Romney just won the Nov. 2012 election.

Romney has thrown down the gauntlet to the tax-and-spend-and-borrow-and-spend-and-borrow-some-more Democrats, in the best way possible. Also to the cut-taxes-but-spend-like-mad-anyway Republicans of 2000-2006.

Paul Ryan has been the spearhead of the STOP SPENDING group in the House.

Making him VP is a VERY effective way of telling everyone, "Yes, we're serious about gettinng this spending back under control, and LIMITING it."

Unless people start believing the Democrats' astonishing "Romney killed my wife" lies....

...Romney just won the Nov. 2012 election.

We must be eternally vigilant for voter fraud.
Keep an eye on Eric Holder and his New Black Panther Army.
Acorn is still around--the Big Acorn--;)

Romney and Ryan is another Bush and Cheney. And theyre both responsible for our economic troubles.Nether of them follow Reagan examples

Romney and Ryan is another Bush and Cheney. And theyre both responsible for our economic troubles.Nether of them follow Reagan examples

Well then you should vote for your hero, Obama.

NO--I repeat NO--person right-of-center would ever, under any circumstances--including a gun to their head--would even say they would vote for Obama.

You appear--to me--to be one of the fleets of lefties sent out to infiltrate every facet of American culture--including this forum. IMHO.
BTW--the Reagan canard--is a poor bit of divertissement.

Well i dont want another repeat of Bush and Chenny. I put up with the first idiot,,Bushs daddy,, Then i put up with a 2nd idiot Bush Jr i dont want to go though the 3rd idiot. And Yes i voted for Clinton because i was pissed off with Bushs daddy.

Well i dont want another repeat of Bush and Chenny. I put up with the first idiot,,Bushs daddy,, Then i put up with a 2nd idiot Bush Jr i dont want to go though the 3rd idiot. And Yes i voted for Clinton because i was pissed off with Bushs daddy.

You vote the way you do--because you are a die-hard democrat.
Be proud if you are--and go fight to--
remove the communists and traitors like Pelosi, Reid, Wasserman and Obama from the democrat party.

Well i didnt like his choice. Why didnt he go after Newt Gingrich? I want to see the price of oil come down! Like i said,,,America will never change. If Romney does win and we see the same ol politics as usual remember I TOLD YOU SO!

Werbung:
Well i didnt like his choice. Why didnt he go after Newt Gingrich? I want to see the price of oil come down!

You know--Newt was great as Speaker of the House and in the House of Representatives.
Other than that--he does not seem to fit in anywhere else.
Some politicians should stay within the boundaries of their skills.
He COULD have had the nomination for President--but he was so goddamn dis-jointed in his thinking it all came tumbling down.
And--he stepped on way too many feet on the way up in Washington to survive his past. It happens.

Next...--need lots of new blood inWashington DC.
NO CAREER POLITICIANS!

Back