Obamas Solyndra scandel wheres the mainstream media reporting this?

And the Scandel keeps getting worse.

White House May Have Pressured General to Change LightSquared Testimony, Reports Daily Beast

General William Shelton, who oversees U.S. Space Command, said in a classified briefing that the White House tried to pressure him to change his testimony to make it more favorable to LightSquared, a company which is tied to a large Democratic donor, reports the Daily Beast website. The episode was confirmed by The Daily Beast in interviews with administration officials and the chairman of a congressional oversight committee.

The Pentagon has been raising concerns about LightSquared. LightSquared's majority owner is an investment fund run by Democratic donor Philip Falcone, the website reports.

Gen. Shelton was originally scheduled to testify August 3 to a House committee that the project would interfere with GPS.

The Daily Beast reports that Shelton’s prepared testimony was leaked in advance to LightSquared. Reports the website, "The White House asked the general to alter the testimony to add two points: that the general supported the White House policy to add more broadband for commercial use; and that the Pentagon would try to resolve the questions around LightSquared with testing in just 90 days. Shelton chafed at the intervention, which seemed to soften the Pentagon’s position and might be viewed as helping the company as it tries to get the project launched, the officials said."

The White House confirmed Wednesday that its Office of Management and Budget suggested changes to the general’s testimony but insisted such reviews are routine and not influenced by politics. And it said Shelton will be permitted to give the testimony he wants, without any pressure.

http://www.gpsworld.com/defense/new...nge-lightsquared-testimony-reports-daily-beas

Again the mainstream elite media ignored this story. I watched all 3 top major networks AND NOT ONE REPORTED THIS!! But when It came to George Bushs Halliburton scandal all 3 major networks reported it. It just shows you that NBC,ABC and CBS are liberal biased. Just like the top story was Valerie Plame scandal on all three neworks NBC,ABC,CBS and the NY Times. But when William Jeffords with his $90,000 in his freezer all neworks NBC,ABC,CBS and the NY Times ignored it. Thats why you should watch Fox News cause theyre fair and balanced. Remember Obama said this?

Gee Obama must have something to hide? By not dealing with Fox news is like not cooperrating with Police investigations

Werbung:
I am sorry I know you hate perspective and having to look back at anything that ever happened when Obama was not in charge so you can live in a bubble. And notice I even pointed out that was not so much a issue of Bush but of corporate culture..so even then I was not attacking Bush for it..

No one said obama, its holder that is caught lying and I think should step down.

Dems are Reps should call to impeach the president. If Dems want any chance to win re-election then vote to impeach Obama.

I am not even sure what scandal your talking about now. F and the Furious or the Solar panel one?

Just further proof that you are not informed. Your left wing news outlets are not only failing to inform you, but they obviously are making you dumb.

Holder has nothing to do with Solyndra, but he has much to do with F&F.

Libs love to complain about crony capitalism, but cronyism in government is never a problem...except when an R is POTUS. DOUBLE HYPOCRISY!

If W did this, the libs and their media would be screaming.

It is a very sad thing that so many libs are hypocrites.

After swirling around talk radio, blogs and the internet for the past two weeks, the growing Solyndra scandal is making its way to main stream news outlets like this report from the Associated Press. With the exception of the excellent investigative work by Brian Ross at ABC News, most television news bureaus have given modest attention to the story that seems to get bigger every day.
http://www.breitbart.tv/solyndra-scandal-hitting-main-stream-news-outlets/

But Fox News is the only one on TV reports it. Why not everyone else? But what if a Republican commit this scandel? Remember Halliburton huh? Im sure the Mainstream elite media didnt ignore this.

Werbung:
Last I saw, (could have changed),The white house was still trying to figure out how to spin this. Election ahead you know.

Back