Obama's Ties to Funding Terrorists

asur

More revelations to refute Obama as sweet, unknowing, ideologue. Considering his history of supporting Arab imperialism and Islamic jihad against Israel, I believe there is a good deal more to this story. He is further tied to Rashid Khalidi, a
known terrorist sympathizer.

* Professor of Middle East Studies at Columbia University
* Former PLO operative
* Has justified as legitimate Palestinian “resistance” that results in death of armed Israelis
* Rejects the possibility of a two-state solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Khalidi has used his position at Columbia to further inculcate young minds with his anti-Israel, anti-Jewish historically inaccurate narrative. Remember when Khalidi said that killing Israeli soldiers is justified during the peace process?
It's hard to forget what Obama said to one "Palestinian" blogger when running for Senator, ""Hey, I'm sorry I haven't said more about Palestine right now, but we are in a tough primary race. I'm hoping when things calm down I can be more up front.'
Consider his ties to indicted Rezko, Kenyan Islamist ally Odinga, Iraqi Auchi, the Black Panther Party, the seditious La Raza, Farrakhan, and Barack's spiritual mentor, hate Pastor Wright,his presence on FARC's hardrive ....and then this.

Werbung:
More revelations to refute Obama as sweet, unknowing, ideologue. Considering his history of supporting Arab imperialism and Islamic jihad against Israel, I believe there is a good deal more to this story. He is further tied to Rashid Khalidi, a
known terrorist sympathizer.

* Professor of Middle East Studies at Columbia University
* Former PLO operative
* Has justified as legitimate Palestinian “resistance” that results in death of armed Israelis
* Rejects the possibility of a two-state solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Khalidi has used his position at Columbia to further inculcate young minds with his anti-Israel, anti-Jewish historically inaccurate narrative. Remember when Khalidi said that killing Israeli soldiers is justified during the peace process?
It's hard to forget what Obama said to one "Palestinian" blogger when running for Senator, ""Hey, I'm sorry I haven't said more about Palestine right now, but we are in a tough primary race. I'm hoping when things calm down I can be more up front.'
Consider his ties to indicted Rezko, Kenyan Islamist ally Odinga, Iraqi Auchi, the Black Panther Party, the seditious La Raza, Farrakhan, and Barack's spiritual mentor, hate Pastor Wright,his presence on FARC's hardrive ....and then this.

Some of these ties I know about some I do not. Do you have a link for any of them.

The Farrakhan one I would really like a link for. I have never found any proof he had ties to him except that they know the same people and their wives were in a picture together

Werbung:
Back