Domestic terrorist US Capitol bomber and Obama friend and mentor supports anti-Israel radicals in Chicago

Maybe I am slow as you keep claiming since I have no idea now what you are still trying to prove with all the twisting and turning of your nonsense arguments.
i'm not trying to prove anything. i asked you to prove your claims. no twisting and turning, i've said the same thing consistently. duh
yes, you are beyond slow.

Werbung:
i'm not trying to prove anything. i asked you to prove your claims. no twisting and turning, i've said the same thing consistently. duh
yes, you are beyond slow.
You ask for proofs at times when everybody with a brain knows such requests cannot be granted because such proofs cannot be produced under any known set of research standards.

You ask for proofs at times when everybody with a brain knows such requests cannot be granted because such proofs cannot be produced under any known set of research standards.

you claimed lefties believe hamas needs a scolding.
i agree you can't supply the proof..because you are a lying moron.

you claimed lefties believe hamas needs a scolding.
i agree you can't supply the proof..because you are a lying moron.
Are you claiming lefties recommend some other retribution be given Hamas murderers other than just scoldings? Can you provide an example?

Innocent lol They support Hamas and approved of Oct 7 and 9 11. Hamas is made up of residents of Gaza and they are the government there.
You do not know terrorists

so all those women and children who were blown up approved of oct 7? really, you can prove it, lying moron?

Lefties believe Hamas needs a good scolding, not bloody retribution. But lefties do not understand the need for law and order and proper judgment and justice.
You keep blaming democrats for Trump being bought to justice.
You're looking hypocritical.

Bill Ayers, infamous for admitting after escaping justice for his earlier terrorist bombings of US government buildings, "Guilty as hell but free as a bird," came out in support of the leftist radicals holding hostages in the seized Columbia University building.

Obama-connected professor who led radical group that bombed US speaks at anti-Israel encampment​

when he got out, said they were holding me hostage.

AAxYqqB.img
FOX News
Lawrence Jones presses protester on Jewish students feeling unsafe at Columbia

View on WatchView on Watch
A retired professor with connections to former President Barack Obama and a history of involvement in far-left militant activism spoke at an anti-Israel encampment at the University of Chicago.

An anti-Israel encampment formed on the Main Quadrangle or "Quad" of the University of Chicago Monday was visited by Bill Ayers roughly seven hours into the demonstration, according to reporting from the Chicago Maroon and the Hyde Park Herald.

Ayers, listed on the University of Chicago's website as a creative writing lecturer in the school's Division of the Humanities, is best known for his co-founding of the far-left Weather Underground, a militant organization classified as a Domestic terrorist organization by the FBI that operated throughout the 1960s and '70s and sought to overthrow the U.S. government.

UNIVERSITIES CRACK DOWN ON ANTI-ISRAEL AGITATORS AS PROTESTERS CALL FOR 'AMNESTY'

Ayers was hunted by the FBI for his alleged involvement in the 1970 bombing of the New York City Police Department headquarters, 1971 bombing of the United States Capitol building and the 1972 bombing of the Pentagon. The bombings caused no fatalities aside from three members of the group that were accidentally killed in one of the blasts, while charges against Ayers were later dropped due to the alleged illegal tactics the FBI used to pursue him. When asked over the years about the bombings, Ayers has defended them.

The retired professor’s relationship with former President Barack Obama became a controversial element of Obama’s 2008 campaign after reports circulated that the then-candidate was a guest at Ayers' home in 1995. The former president and Ayers also had overlapping service on the board of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago between 1999 and 2002, though allegations of a close relationship between the two were disputed by Obama as well as several media outlets.

READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP

Fullscreen button

Former President Barack Obama. Getty Images

Former President Barack Obama. Getty Images© Spencer Platt/Getty Images
ANTISEMITIC RIOT AT COLUMBIA REACHES BOILING POINT AS AGITATORS TAKE OVER ACADEMIC BUILDING, BARRICADE DOORS

Ayers did not immediately respond to a Fox News Digital request for comment.

The encampment at the University of Chicago was part of a wave of anti-Israel protests that have swept across U.S. campuses over the last week. Schools have been attempting to crack down on the demonstrations, including reports of law enforcement involvement in clearing the camps at Columbia, Harvard and Yale.

Fullscreen button

A protester holds a Palestinian flag as anti-Israel agitators rally on the Columbia University campus at a protest encampment despite a 2 p.m. deadline issued by university officials to disband or face suspension, during the ongoing conflict between Israel and the Islamist terrorist group Hamas, in New York City, U.S., April 29, 2024. Reuters

A protester holds a Palestinian flag as anti-Israel agitators rally on the Columbia University campus at a protest encampment despite a 2 p.m. deadline issued by university officials to disband or face suspension, during the ongoing conflict between Israel and the Islamist terrorist group Hamas, in New York City, U.S., April 29, 2024. Reuters© Reuters
Administrators at Columbia began suspending students who refused to abandon the encampments on Monday, resulting in a riot inside an academic building used by the dean and other top university officials.

Original article source:
Obama-connected professor who led radical group that bombed US speak
You can recycle you hideous beliefs that somehow Obama was involved all you like. He was not and history proves it.
It's your same hate bubbling to the surface again. Grow up dickhead.

Werbung:
Back