Obama's website scrubbed Pfleger from their website.

This truly is SILLY SEASON!:D

Every person has people around them, often closely around them, HEY sometimes FAMILY that are just off the wall!!! :D

It's not my fault that one of my brother-in-laws is so uber-conservative that he'd be likely to say something like... You know everybody slams Adolph Hitler... but with Hitler the trains ran on time!

And he to his friends shouldn't be condemned because we have another sister-in-law that's a past president of NOW (National Organization of Women).

Here's the facts: Nowhere! At no time! Has Senator Obama himself in his whole life ever been accused of being a racist in any way whatsoever. In fact he's so well known and it's so documented (for instance in the Illinois State Senate) that's he's always been a big reach across the aisle, let's find good ways to work together type of politician.

We need this right now. Hasn't everyone had enough Cowboy, shoot from the hip government? Look at the terrible spot we're in. Let's put a truly intelligent person in the White House... like a Senator Barack Obama! :)

I don't know... I'm doing pretty good actually. What terrible spot are we in? The news just came the economy grew fast this quarter than last. The war in Iraq is doing very well. We stopped all the terrorist attacks since 9/11. My company is posting it's largest profit yet, and plans to hand out profit sharing checks. The lights are on, the summer warm air feels great, I saw a cool movie the other day. Life is good.

So what terrible spot are we in?

Werbung:
if you ran for high office i can guarantee people would care.

you'd be explaining things without getting a peep out about your message.

now maybe you understand why obama has been kept in a bubble away from the press. seriously. it is how he won those early states.

btw, his media guy is the king of astroturfing

Well, I didn't say people wouldn't care.:) I think people should look at everything and make an informed decision on the entirety of ones life.

I've said before in posts in my younger days I was in an Outlaw motorcycle gang.

But I also raise a daughter by myself from age 3 to adulthood. Started two businesses from scratch. I ran and won seats on multiple real estate boards of trustees as just a trustee, then treasurer, then President. Started and became President of Athletic Booster Associations. Become a coach in both football & basketball. I've done the school board thing.

It's certainly not the high point in my life but I have no problem talking about my past "biker" days... because I'm known for the good I've done in the community and for kids.

People who show a life of good works deserve a fair chance at becoming even more... and they often do.

Judge Mathis for instance is just one well known example that comes to mind.

Then they both should go home, they both have stupid plans. All we have to go on with Obama is HIS WORD, his word that he is a different kind of candidate, his word is all there is, so if his actions have not lined up with his word then that should be looked at.

Obama supporters went crazy because McCain stood next to some flake, but they give a total pass to Obama for sitting in a racist church and giving over 20,000.00 to a weird racist priest who gave him money for his run for the white house.

Its ok if you want to give him a pass, some will and that's all good but some wont, some cant. some want to know. He is to radical for me. I cant just say nothing because Obama supporters dont like it.

I can give him a pass, and I do, because If we voted based on who everyone ever had talked to, who would we even end up voting for? I am not looking for Saint of the year, its Politics. Having listened to many of Obama's speeches and looks at his plans, I have little doubt his true belief in what he says ( the majority of the time,....again its politics, some things are just not worth saying, or doing even when you believe it) McCain is the same way, I know that he does not hate catholics, he does not care much for the Far right evangelicals nuts in his party...but he knows at worst he needs talk to them to make it so at least they don't hate him, and maybe get them to vote for him....after that he can stop caring.

And yes I have a hard time believing that Obama somehow hates White People...people Forget he is half white, and half his family is white, his mom aka the only parent he really knew ..white...Also hate to break it to evryone, but even if he did, its not like he is going to make whites sit in the back of the bus or something.....

I don't know... I'm doing pretty good actually. What terrible spot are we in? The news just came the economy grew fast this quarter than last. The war in Iraq is doing very well. We stopped all the terrorist attacks since 9/11. My company is posting it's largest profit yet, and plans to hand out profit sharing checks. The lights are on, the summer warm air feels great, I saw a cool movie the other day. Life is good.

the better then we thought economy...is in numbers, not in anyone's real life that I know.
Iraq can change on a dime, and yesterday a suicide bomber killed a bunch more. Outside the normal deaths...a good day in Iraq these days, is not a good day anyplace else.
Name the attacks that happened IN the US after Bill Clinton took office, till he left. Keep in mind the WTC was like right after he took office, like a month, so not much he could have done on that front. Bush has stopped what attacks? every time he "stops" a attack, we found out there was no real threat from the start. Al Qaeda has been attacking the US since Sept 11, around the globe. That does not mean Bush kept us safe.

I can give him a pass, and I do, because If we voted based on who everyone ever had talked to, who would we even end up voting for? I am not looking for Saint of the year, its Politics. Having listened to many of Obama's speeches and looks at his plans, I have little doubt his true belief in what he says ( the majority of the time,....again its politics, some things are just not worth saying, or doing even when you believe it) McCain is the same way, I know that he does not hate catholics, he does not care much for the Far right evangelicals nuts in his party...but he knows at worst he needs talk to them to make it so at least they don't hate him, and maybe get them to vote for him....after that he can stop caring.

And yes I have a hard time believing that Obama somehow hates White People...people Forget he is half white, and half his family is white, his mom aka the only parent he really knew ..white...Also hate to break it to evryone, but even if he did, its not like he is going to make whites sit in the back of the bus or something.....

I am all for you giving him a pass. There are people who will vote for him for the sole reason he is black. Some will vote against him for that same reason. Some do not care if he went to a racist and hate filled church for over 20 years some care. We all vote for our own reasons.

But please try to be patient with those of us who can not ignore he attended a racist and hate filled church for over 20 years.

Had lets say McCain attended a White supremacy church for 5 years, I would be questioning that too and I know it would effect my vote even if I did like him (and I don’t)

ANDY... you've already told me before you only make 17K a year. At 17K you're almost on welfare my friend. :D

Maybe pick up a paper sometime or put gas in that beloved 1982 Buick pimpmobile... the problems don't disappear just because you'd rather live in pain than admit the Republicans and the Bush administration has screwed 98%of the country over. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SffsmckIxxM

Right - when I'm not here, I'm around a lot of people with high IQs. :rolleyes:

So you did something stupid in the past, and now you're for Obama - hang in there - you're bound to get it right eventually, even if only by dumb luck. :D

I know I speak for everyone when I thank you for your touching biography. :)

Right, and Obama chose to accept it.

Once a Troll always a Troll. You can do better than this.

NO Obamanation;40382]But not every one willingly spends 20 years in a racist church.

REALLY!!!

How many Catholics are there still in the pews after their Priests have been caught repeatedly for raping and sodomizing little boys?

I seem to still see a whole lot of people of the Catholic faith everywhere in go... you don't?
:confused:

I'm a little concerned now. I mean I never realized that all those Catholics agreed with pedophilia.

Werbung:

REALLY!!!

How many Catholics are there still in the pews after their Priests have been caught repeatedly for raping and sodomizing little boys?

I seem to still see a whole lot of people of the Catholic faith everywhere in go... you don't?
:confused:

I'm a little concerned now. I mean I never realized that all those Catholics agreed with pedophilia.

OH my gosh! You do not really think that is the same thing do you?

Are you trying to say the priest raped the boy on stage and the members cheered it on?

The members of those churches had no clue these priests were doing this.

In Obama’s church, the pastor says god damn America and the crowed roars, the pastor says Hillary is a white surpremist and the crowd roars. The members know and agree with the hate filled messages of Obama’s church.

No one in the Catholic Church was aware the priests were molesting boys. And when they found out, In droves they spoke up that it was wrong, in droves they stopped giving money to the collection plate, in droves they said this is wrong and something must be done about it.

A better argument would be that polygamist church, they know there is child sex and do nothing about it, they know some kids were hurt or possibly abused and did nothing about it. As much as I disagree with the catholic church and oh boy I DO! This is so so so not the same.

Back