obozo dances around the porkulus failure

Rick

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/05/obama-adviser-private-sector-is-key-to-economic-recovery/

Since the porkulus did nothing but enrich obozo's political clients and now apparently send us into a double-dip recession, the leftwing spin machine is in high gear. :D

Now, they're characterizing the porkulus as the "rescue phase" of the economy :rolleyes: (aka the "failed phase"), dropped their keynsian economics book, and are looking for the private sector to bail them out, what they should have done 2 1/2 years and $5 trillion ago.

Werbung:
Everything is going to hell, just like those of us who believe in intellectual honesty said it would.

Keynesian economics has a finite shelf life. It has never been proven to be viable in the long-term.

Unfortunately, it's a little bit late to try out Austrian economics. Besides that, nobody in D.C. has the courage to cut spending enough to save this country from economic collapse.

It's going to be tough sledding for many, many years. Hope you all are getting ready.

Everything is going to hell, just like those of us who believe in intellectual honesty said it would.

Keynesian economics has a finite shelf life. It has never been proven to be viable in the long-term.

Unfortunately, it's a little bit late to try out Austrian economics. Besides that, nobody in D.C. has the courage to cut spending enough to save this country from economic collapse.

It's going to be tough sledding for many, many years. Hope you all are getting ready.

Are you out of the stock market? I'm in, but it's declined for the last five weeks from the bad economic news.

Werbung:
Are you out of the stock market? I'm in, but it's declined for the last five weeks from the bad economic news.

I've been completely out of the stock market for about 4-5 years now.

I am strictly precious metals. Specifically, SILVER.

Get out of the stock market while you can. That house of cards is going to crash real hard, and a lot sooner than what some "experts" may think.

Back