obozo's Demogogue Fiesta Today

Rick

The Ear man is at it again, proposing the eternal prescription for financing the government mega-projects that endlessly stream from the leftwing brain: soak the rich.

Why do conservatives let leftwingers endlessly (and successfully) get away with this tiresome old piece of agitprop?

Isn't it worth it, once and for all, to spend the money to get a large amount of airtime to explain to the poorly-educated public that increased taxes in proportion HARM job growth and even (ironically) government revenue? Why do republicans never get on the air and expose the fallacy of leftwing demogogy posing as rational policy?

Werbung:
I agree with some parts with Obama, Yes tax the wealthy on their incomes all around. Like CEO corperate tax and Wall Street tax. And he should abolish some taxes on the middle class like get rid of federal gas tax, Communcations tax,Alcohol and Tabbaco tax, Taxes on cars that gets under 30MPG. Tax breaks on cars get over 30MPG. Tax breaks on Solar engery products. Tax Extempt on products like engery saving light bulbs and other engery saving products. Welfare reform like welfare is only for the elderly and the disabled. Let the people spend to improve the economy by cutting taxes.

Why do republicans never get on the air and expose the fallacy of leftwing demogogy posing as rational policy?

The Republicans should do one of two things....

1. Quit. You read that correctly, Republicans should pack up the tent and abolish the party leaving America a single party nation with Dems in control of everything.

2. Out spend and out tax the Democrats. Go full throttle toward the inevitable collapse of our nation by embracing and outpacing the Democrat agenda. If Dems want to spend 1 trillion in "stimulus", demand 1.5 trillion. If Dems want to raise taxes on the "rich" to 39%, push for 50%. If Dems want to raise min wage to $8/hr, demand $10/hr, etc. etc. etc.

The Republicans should do one of two things....

1. Quit. You read that correctly, Republicans should pack up the tent and abolish the party leaving America a single party nation with Dems in control of everything.

2. Out spend and out tax the Democrats. Go full throttle toward the inevitable collapse of our nation by embracing and outpacing the Democrat agenda. If Dems want to spend 1 trillion in "stimulus", demand 1.5 trillion. If Dems want to raise taxes on the "rich" to 39%, push for 50%. If Dems want to raise min wage to $8/hr, demand $10/hr, etc. etc. etc.

I like it! The "race to the cliff"! Which party can outspend the other? Roll those paper money printing machines 24/7. Stamp those zinc/nickel/copper coins 24/7.

Let's turn the United States into the Argentina of the 21st century!

Let's be like the Greeks and the Spanish and Icelanders! We can all eat gyros and spanish rice and fish! Who needs an economy!

YEEEEEEE-HAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:
I like it! The "race to the cliff"! Which party can outspend the other? Roll those paper money printing machines 24/7. Stamp those zinc/nickel/copper coins 24/7.

Let's turn the United States into the Argentina of the 21st century!

Let's be like the Greeks and the Spanish and Icelanders! We can all eat gyros and spanish rice and fish! Who needs an economy!

YEEEEEEE-HAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I think that is exactly what both parties have been doing for some time now.

Back