Oh, POOR JOHN McCain...soooo busted!

Werbung:
I was sorta' hopin' that you'd found something big enough to really get him for...

I was sorta' hopin' that you'd found something big enough to really get him for...

Oh, no...I would hope that this ole curmudgeon {I like him but not for PRESIDENT} never fails any moral clause anytime...but to have him get such a blatant smack down from the very same TV show that he was just asking "WHY ISN'T CSPAN IN THOSE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS LACK OF TRANSPARANCY"...and then to be SOOOO busted by the very same CSAP truth detectors for another verbal gaff was, well it was just RIGHTIOUS INDEED!!!

You just can't make this STUFF up :cool:

Virtually all politicians (nowadays) are liars, you know. Doesn't matter what the party affiliation is. They're going to tell you what they think you need to hear to vote them into power.

Virtually all politicians (nowadays) are liars, you know. Doesn't matter what the party affiliation is. They're going to tell you what they think you need to hear to vote them into power.

And on that we are in total agreement...but I believe that they've always told us 'what we wanted to hear just to get elected' and on that I'm not at all delusional ;)

Why are you guys upset with Little Johnny? I don't get it. He is one of you. Why are you condemning your own?

again, its W's fault...

Werbung:
Back