OK I hate Duke as much as anyone but...

Werbung:
Duke is the Most hated College Basketball team just like the STEELERS are the most hated team in the NFL and the YANKEES are the Most hated team in Baseball and the LAKERS are the most hated team in the NBA.

Id would root for the Taliban if they played the Steelers in Superbowl and against the Yankees in the World Series.

Duke is the Most hated College Basketball team just like the STEELERS are the most hated team in the NFL and the YANKEES are the Most hated team in Baseball and the LAKERS are the most hated team in the NBA.

Id would root for the Taliban if they played the Steelers in Superbowl and against the Yankees in the World Series.

Well technically I hate UVa more than Dook only because of the in-state thing. I think the college thing is more regional. UCLA might say "Duke who ?". Also its more of a UNC/Dook split camp its one or the other, cant like both. I'm obviously then a UNC fan second behind VCU of course. Coach K is a smarmy little twat.

I Hate Duke cause im a Terps fan. I hate the Steelers cause im a Ravens fan,,I hate the Yankees cause im a Orioles fan. But i looove the Lakers cause Baltimore doesnt have an NBA team yet.

I Hate Duke cause im a Terps fan. I hate the Steelers cause im a Ravens fan,,I hate the Yankees cause im a Orioles fan. But i looove the Lakers cause Baltimore doesnt have an NBA team yet.

Terps ? fair enough. I hate the coach and the school and it's entire faculty, staff, students and alimn i and all the people who liked them in band wagon fashion.
Steelers ? I hate them for buying the refs and costing my Seahawks their Super Bowl.
Yankees ? I hate them because I love baseball.
Lakers ? Who cares its NBA. Balto lost it's Bullets ( remember Earl the Pearl ?) long ago, technically you dont have a team anymore...

It was long time ago. 1971 was the last time the NBA will ever be in Baltimore. I talked to some people in Baltimore including a friend of mine works for the Ravens. He told me theyre arent enough fans there to support the NBA in Baltimore. Maybe they might get soccer but thats about it.

Werbung:
It was long time ago. 1971 was the last time the NBA will ever be in Baltimore. I talked to some people in Baltimore including a friend of mine works for the Ravens. He told me theyre arent enough fans there to support the NBA in Baltimore. Maybe they might get soccer but thats about it.

well there are no longer enough people in Balto to support their own team and the suburbs don't care about NBA enough to have two teams. Well if you can consider the Wizzers to be a real team. Jordan was an amazing player but he's the kiss of death in the front office. Look at the Bobcats ! Wizzers were lucky to get rid of him.

Back