On the absurdity of partisanship

Right now we don't have checks and balances...we have out of balance and I can check everything you want just because I dont like it even if 59% voted for you...I can stop everything...for any reason....because every Senator can be a one man dictator. Republicans for the last few years would Filibuster deciding to go to lunch just to make sure Democrats did not get to pick when. And Bi Partison ship means...we get 100% what we want...even if have more people in office...and if we only get 90% of what we want, we will attack you for that.

Werbung:
Except that, it doesn't save American lives. . .it just creates more terrorists because more people hate and disrespect America!

And the person being torture LIES rather than giving real information.
Do you think vaporizing muslims with drones creates more terrorists because more people hate and disrespect America? Let's think this through. We put water up a terrorist's nose so it creates more terrorists. If that creates more terrorists, then how many terrorists are created when we vaporize a group of muslims standing in the street in front of everyone? Got any idea?

Renditions to countries that torture is wrong.

Waterboarding was legal and may or may not be torture. It was wrong but legal and perhaps even necessary.

I have always told my wife the truth. She learned quickly not to ask questions she did not want an honest answer to. She also learned to trust me in every detail which to me is much more important.

I too have always told my wife the truth, which for the most part works great. However she some times does not like it and gets very upset with me. She apparently thinks I have ulterior motives. I often tell her I do not have ulterior motives, but it does not satisfy her. I often tell her only leftists have ulterior motives.

And we don't?

You only have to read the hatred toward Muslims, and the hatred toward Obama and liberals in this forum to realize that hate mongering psychopaths have invaded the internet. . .and that they certainly are not all Muslims!

hatred ? disgust is more like it. the only hatred I see comes from the left. and muslims though there are none on this forum that I'm aware of.

And we don't?

You only have to read the hatred toward Muslims, and the hatred toward Obama and liberals in this forum to realize that hate mongering psychopaths have invaded the internet. . .and that they certainly are not all Muslims!

I hate no one. I do hate liberalism for all the harmful things it has done and continues to do.

Werbung:
Back