Once Again Race and gender ruin traditions

Werbung:
Well its true! Women Blacks and Hispanics elect clowns into office. Whjy you think Women support,Daycare,Health issues,teachers and unions? Blacks support welfare and everything free given to them.Hispanics are very liberal why Democrats stay in power.

I am a female and a minority at that and I do not vote for or advocate for any of those things

its funny watching the Right wingers here now going against the tea partier :)
guess at some point the crazy gets even to much for the right :)

as though steve is mainstream or normal or really even thinks like a tea party person

i know of no normal tea party member who would claim that McDonald's gave them type 2 diabetes

or a million of the other things he says about how we all owe him and its our fault he doesn't have a flat screen tv

If the tea party talked like steve I would join you in the hate for them and their ideas and I would not wish for them to have a voice in congress.

as though steve is mainstream or normal or really even thinks like a tea party person

i know of no normal tea party member who would claim that McDonald's gave them type 2 diabetes

or a million of the other things he says about how we all owe him and its our fault he doesn't have a flat screen tv

If the tea party talked like steve I would join you in the hate for them and their ideas and I would not wish for them to have a voice in congress.

Yeah and for pocket to criticize anyone's political beliefs when he is out there where the buses don't run, is absurdity at a new level.

Has he no shame???

its funny watching the Right wingers here now going against the tea partier
guess at some point the crazy gets even to much for the right

What's even funnier is how some extremely leftwingnuts actually believe they aren't, and run like little cowards EVERY time they are proven to have said something wrong, or flat out lied, which is often.:D

The Problem is TAXES! We want them cut! And the Spending cut like on School bugets and W.I.C and lother welfare Programs.

Yes dear, we heard you.

Now, I would bet YOU have been the recipient of some of those "welfare" programs yourself.

Didn't you receive proper social services assistance? Or did your school fail you? (that wouldn't suprise me at all, but you may not even realize it!).

Why should tea partiers have shame? It's not like any of them have a lib woman at home.:D

Jackass is the symbol of the Demonrat party.

donkey300.jpg

Looks like a Jackass

Why should tea partiers have shame? It's not like any of them have a lib woman at home.:D

Love it!

I can't imagine the hell one would have to endure being married to a left wing loony tune.

I am so fortunate that I have a gorgeous right wing gun touting wife who loves me.

Thank you God.

Werbung:
Exactly what is it about the TP you have a problem with? Please be specific.

That would be like my asking what you have against the liberals!

You have your opinions, I have mine.

At least, you don't seem to resort to vile insults like some of your friends do!

So ridiculous, it's not even worth answering. . .just show their level of intellect.

As in every party, I'm sure there are some good, smart, and well intentionned people in the tea party. Unfortunately, I believe that it has been highjacked by the GOP who are manipulating a lot of good (but not necessarely too smart) citizens to do their dirty work!

I can even agree with SOME of the tea party ideologies, but I turn away from extremism in every form, and that Breitbart guy is obviously trying to lead some simple people to a more extemist form of tea party politics.

You may have liked the "face" of the earlier tea party. . . with their period costumes, their guns, their mispelled signs, and the ridiculous , non-sense slogans on those signs. I didn't. Actually, I found them embarrassing in their display. . .like a circus.

Yet, I believe there are some good ideas, and some genuine people who would like to make a dent for the better. So I would be willing to listen to that (unfortunately small) sub crowd in the tea party. But not to the likes of Breitbart or a couple of the big mouths, no brain posters in this forum.

Does that answer your question? If it doesn't, sorry, that's really all I can provide. . .even IF (and it's a big if!) you are truly interested.

Back