"One Thing I Know - the Mystery of the 2020 Election"

Werbung:
Stylized like a classic children's picture book but targeted to adults.
Political & Social Commentary using humor and verse.

Have a peek.

https://rumble.com/v1anq70-2000-mules-meets-dr.-seuss.html

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LGWT43C

Visit www.onethingbooks.com
It's not a mystery if you are prepared to accept the facts. This silly crap has gone on far too long and perpetuated by republicans ratbags who were sucked in by Trump.
They were wrong than and still are.

the only mystery is how so many republicans can be so stupid and so anti-american as to insist the election was stolen after 2 years with zero credible evidence.

And I suppose your assessment extends to the 2022 mid-terms we are right now in the process of certifying. ZERO evidence and Baseless Claims right? This, in part is why "election deniers" are so dug in. There are I believe some three thousand counties within the United States. So, having been the most scrutinized and suspicious county of the lot, and with two years to work the problem, you'd think Arizona might want a bit better showing if only to save face. Or, put another way, what do you think the odds are that of those three thousand counties the very same one would once again be the tip of the spear in regard to election integrity compromises? And we are the brainwashed or gullible masses?

Review. As soon as polls opened up to 38% of the tabulation machines fail and their scanning capabilities are essentially useless. Further problems manifest in the printers. All these machines had been tested and were functional pre-election.

Dozens of poll workers, observers and electioneers give accounts of "Door #3" uncounted ballots being comingled with counted ballots across the county.

Then, the ten day wait for final numbers to be released. Compare Florida who wrapped things up in an evening.

Now, if I could ask one thing. Look me in the eye and tell me with a straight face that if your preferred candidate had lost under the same conditions that you would still casually toss around phrases like "no evidence of anything wrong with the count."

And I suppose your assessment extends to the 2022 mid-terms we are right now in the process of certifying. ZERO evidence and Baseless Claims right? This, in part is why "election deniers" are so dug in. There are I believe some three thousand counties within the United States. So, having been the most scrutinized and suspicious county of the lot, and with two years to work the problem, you'd think Arizona might want a bit better showing if only to save face. Or, put another way, what do you think the odds are that of those three thousand counties the very same one would once again be the tip of the spear in regard to election integrity compromises? And we are the brainwashed or gullible masses?

Review. As soon as polls opened up to 38% of the tabulation machines fail and their scanning capabilities are essentially useless.
Where's the proof of that?
Further problems manifest in the printers.
How can you possibly know that with certainty because no evidence has been presented.
All these machines had been tested and were functional pre-election.
That's correct and were regularly tested. You are paranoid.
Dozens of poll workers, observers and electioneers give accounts of "Door #3" uncounted ballots being comingled with counted ballots across the county.
Across the country???
Dozens of poll workers???
I'll bet you can't name one that was proven to be correct.
Then, the ten day wait for final numbers to be released. Compare Florida who wrapped things up in an evening.
That's bullshit.
Now, if I could ask one thing. Look me in the eye and tell me with a straight face that if your preferred candidate had lost under the same conditions that you would still casually toss around phrases like "no evidence of anything wrong with the count."

That's exactly it. You have no evidence because there is none. Get over it.

Proof of failed tabulation machines? I doubt anything I might present to you from our camp would be given consideration. How about an admission from the Supervisors and Recorder?

"Two hundred and twenty three voting centers."
"Hiccups at about 20% of the vote centers." Yeah, that was revised up. Do you require the video? I'll get it if it would help.
"One, or two possibly of these machines..." Yeah, I'm leaning toward two.
"They're not in one location, they're dispersed."

You want me to produce a poll worker who has been proven correct. That's not how this works. Not in Maricopa and not anywhere. We start with the claim or accusation. Then an investigation to gather evidence. Then an evaluation on that evidence. The problem is the obfuscation and stonewalling that happens during step two. Any point raised is dismissed out of hand or ignored.

You probably have seen a number of these two minute testimonies. Are we getting close to dozens with this and last month's BoS meetings? Oh, maybe I could concede there are one or two cranks but what of the rest? You want to paint everyone of these folks as irrational loons? Maybe what they saw was hallucination. Or maybe it was the MAGA crowd who were the actual people trying to interrupt the democratic process. We had them strategically placed at half the precincts. Now, there's your conspiracy theory.

Something happened at Maricopa. Finding out just what that something was is why we continue to press for review.

If you fail to acknowledge that then you are a bullshit artist I won't entertain further. If on the other hand you really believe what you say here then c'mon man. Don't just cut up my conclusions without offering an alternative. If an unfettered investigation showed that everything was above board I truly would accept the results and humbly go away. I don't think I can say that of most people from the left I've encountered.

One last tidbit. Given your refutation of anything coming

Proof of failed tabulation machines? I doubt anything I might present to you from our camp would be given consideration. How about an admission from the Supervisors and Recorder?

"Two hundred and twenty three voting centers."
"Hiccups at about 20% of the vote centers." Yeah, that was revised up. Do you require the video? I'll get it if it would help.
"One, or two possibly of these machines..." Yeah, I'm leaning toward two.
"They're not in one location, they're dispersed."

You want me to produce a poll worker who has been proven correct. That's not how this works. Not in Maricopa and not anywhere. We start with the claim or accusation. Then an investigation to gather evidence. Then an evaluation on that evidence. The problem is the obfuscation and stonewalling that happens during step two. Any point raised is dismissed out of hand or ignored.

You probably have seen a number of these two minute testimonies. Are we getting close to dozens with this and last month's BoS meetings? Oh, maybe I could concede there are one or two cranks but what of the rest? You want to paint everyone of these folks as irrational loons? Maybe what they saw was hallucination. Or maybe it was the MAGA crowd who were the actual people trying to interrupt the democratic process. We had them strategically placed at half the precincts. Now, there's your conspiracy theory.

Something happened at Maricopa. Finding out just what that something was is why we continue to press for review.

If you fail to acknowledge that then you are a bullshit artist I won't entertain further. If on the other hand you really believe what you say here then c'mon man. Don't just cut up my conclusions without offering an alternative. If an unfettered investigation showed that everything was above board I truly would accept the results and humbly go away. I don't think I can say that of most people from the left I've encountered.

One last tidbit. Given your refutation of anything coming
Why wasn't this evidence produced before?
Trump supported 60 appeals and it wasn't shown as evidence.
A bunch of amateur YouTube videos and you want trump reinstated? Go away.
Which means there is no evidence. Get over it and suck eggs loser.

• The election was stolen. Period.
  • It is provable. Period.
  • Americans are living under an illegal Junta with a senile pedophile usurper being used as a puppet to advance an extremist Marxist Leftist agenda. PERIOD.

Your deflection is as much as I hoped for. All the YouTube videos I cited are in reference to 2022 rather than 2020. This because it is fresh and a little less convoluted to work through. They provide a bridge back to 2020 but of course, these particular examples would not have been available to Trump as evidence. I think they fairly represent the frustration and legal injury of Maricopa residents.

You never addressed any of the issues raised. Laying all that aside you avoided my initial challenge. Consider if the shoe was on the other foot and your guy lost under similar circumstances would you be on this forum reciting the mantra of “zero evidence and baseless claims.” You wish me to go away. No problem. I grow bored when I sense arguing in circles so the floor is your’s my man. Last word goes to you.

Always willing to engage a new correspondent though.

Review. As soon as polls opened up to 38% of the tabulation machines fail and their scanning capabilities are essentially useless. Further problems manifest in the printers. All these machines had been tested and were functional pre-election.

Florida is one of 10 states, including Arizona, that begin counting mail ballots dropped off before Election Day. But, as we wrote, Arizona’s election workers received more than twice as many ballots on Election Day as they had in the previous four days combined. They weren’t able to start processing those ballots until after polls had closed.

Florida, however, ends early in-person voting three days before the election and doesn’t allow mail-in ballots to be dropped off at voting precincts on Election Day — though voters can take ballots to their local elections office. Election workers in Florida had three days before Nov. 8 to process and count ballots without the addition of any new in-person early ballots.

you're so stupid. lol

look me in the eye and show me credible, proven evidence of fraud and illegal activities.

long lines aren't. long lines happen all the time.

technology malfunction isn't. technology malfunctions all the time.

there were problems in other states, but you don't hear about them if the elections aren't close. "selection bias"..you only hear about problems in states with close elections.

• The election was stolen. Period.
  • It is provable. Period.
  • Americans are living under an illegal Junta with a senile pedophile usurper being used as a puppet to advance an extremist Marxist Leftist agenda. PERIOD.

hahahha
hahahah

republicans lost every single court case alleging fraud. Period.
election deniars are morons. Period.

Florida is one of 10 states, including Arizona, that begin counting mail ballots dropped off before Election Day. But, as we wrote, Arizona’s election workers received more than twice as many ballots on Election Day as they had in the previous four days combined. They weren’t able to start processing those ballots until after polls had closed.

Florida, however, ends early in-person voting three days before the election and doesn’t allow mail-in ballots to be dropped off at voting precincts on Election Day — though voters can take ballots to their local elections office. Election workers in Florida had three days before Nov. 8 to process and count ballots without the addition of any new in-person early ballots.

you're so stupid. lol
please clarify. You cite a three day head start in counting afforded to the state of Florida. Wouldn;t that sldo result in more Game Day votes from citizens who didn't manage to get their votes in early and didn't have that extra three days to drop off ballots that Arizona allowed for?

Futher, Arizona didn't require just an extra three days to be on par with Florida. They were still counting 10 days later!

Further still, Florida has more than twice the population of Arizona.

not so stupid and less smug lol

Werbung:
please clarify. You cite a three day head start in counting afforded to the state of Florida. Wouldn;t that sldo result in more Game Day votes from citizens who didn't manage to get their votes in early and didn't have that extra three days to drop off ballots that Arizona allowed for?

Futher, Arizona didn't require just an extra three days to be on par with Florida. They were still counting 10 days later!

Further still, Florida has more than twice the population of Arizona.

not so stupid and less smug lol

bigger population also means more counters, duh.

good link to educate yourself about why comparing florida and arizona is stupid :)

but hey, maybe florida is more efficient than arizona, for all I know. who cares? lol.
who is the most efficient state?

Back