OPINION:America, We Can Choose Not to Tolerate Weirdos

of course, but "weirdos" and "child molesters"

omg you can't tell obvious sarcasm? hahahahhaha

the OBVIOUS point here is that "weirdos" means..well..anything. trekkies? gays? republicans? democrats? football fans?

the thread is stupid from the start with such a vague and worthless word.

and what does "tolerate" mean? you mean make illegal? "grin and bear it"?

this is just clickbait for right wing morons who see transesxuals everywhere. lol
The day when you and all those with your entire way of relating to American normalcy just disappears from our society will be a happy day.

The way you look at things and the way you react to things is annoying.

I am distancing myself from you before I become a boring noise or worse.

Werbung:
The day when you and all those with your entire way of relating to American normalcy just disappears from our society will be a happy day.

You're already a bore. You could bore an arse in a wooden horse.

so i ask you to define things like "weirdos" and you..run away? lol

its hard to know how YOU "look at things" because you spout right wing talking points and then can't intelligently discuss them with specifics. lol

so i ask you to define things like "weirdos" and you..run away? lol

its hard to know how YOU "look at things" because you spout right wing talking points and then can't intelligently discuss them with specifics. lol

This demonstrates how the Leftists back load their ugliness.

When I posted those specifics, you ignored them.

Now that I've lost patience with your typical level of lies and nonsense, you will have to ask someone else.

This demonstrates how the Leftists back load their ugliness.

When I posted those specifics, you ignored them.

Now that I've lost patience with your typical level of lies and nonsense, you will have to ask someone else.

where did you specifically define "weirdos"? and what you think "tolerate" means?

i will ask anyone who supports the whole "weirdo" thing. lol

where did you specifically define "weirdos"? and what you think "tolerate" means?

i will ask anyone who supports the whole "weirdo" thing. lol
If you need to ask, maybe you're better served by not knowing.

😏

If you need to ask, maybe you're better served by not knowing.

😏

i do need to ask, since our definitions no doubt differ.

i always ask these questions since you morons always use vague words and then cowardly refuse to define them in terms of specifics, because that way you can hide behind them :)

of course people don't have to "tolerate" weirdos. people can be as hateful as they want to be.

as long as they don't violate the constitution and laws.

that's the down side of having a constitution, people are entitled to be as stupid and hateful as they want.
Yes you and joe biden have displayed those treasured traits many times here.Screenshot_20221210-001855.png

Werbung:
Back