OPINION:America, We Can Choose Not to Tolerate Weirdos

Yo Daddy!

OPINION

America, We Can Choose Not to Tolerate Weirdos​

Kurt Schlichter
Kurt Schlichter
Dec 15, 2022

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.

d32eba79-1e23-4bd4-bbf4-6488044ef926-1000x0.png
Townhall Media

Somehow we got to the point where we're expected to just nod politely when freaks, strangeos, and perverts turn up in positions of great responsibility. Well, that needs to change. Whether it's some "non-binary" bondage mutant who oversees America's nuclear waste betwixt bouts of luggage larceny or an Army colonel who – and yeah, this happened – masks up as a leather sex puppy in uniform on social media and who, along with junior officers, also dressed as carnal canines, forms what I guess would be an erotic litter.

And then there's the everyday parade of creepy groomer oddities teaching our kids – actually, indoctrinating them – who are so proud of it that they go post videos of themselves bragging about the gender confusion and woke nonsense they spread. Time to stop accepting the idea that we need to pretend weirdos are not weird.

Werbung:
of course people don't have to "tolerate" weirdos. people can be as hateful as they want to be.

as long as they don't violate the constitution and laws.

that's the down side of having a constitution, people are entitled to be as stupid and hateful as they want.

OPINION

Kurt Schlichter
Kurt Schlichter
Dec 15, 2022

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Townhall.com.

Townhall Media

Somehow we got to the point where we're expected to just nod politely when freaks, strangeos, and perverts turn up in positions of great responsibility. Well, that needs to change. Whether it's some "non-binary" bondage mutant who oversees America's nuclear waste betwixt bouts of luggage larceny or an Army colonel who – and yeah, this happened – masks up as a leather sex puppy in uniform on social media and who, along with junior officers, also dressed as carnal canines, forms what I guess would be an erotic litter.

And then there's the everyday parade of creepy groomer oddities teaching our kids – actually, indoctrinating them – who are so proud of it that they go post videos of themselves bragging about the gender confusion and woke nonsense they spread. Time to stop accepting the idea that we need to pretend weirdos are not weird.

I'd rip that fucker's face off if he ever stuck it in my face. And he would get the shit beat out of him if he tried to get a job where I worked. LOL

I'd rip that fucker's face off if he ever stuck it in my face. And he would get the shit beat out of him if he tried to get a job where I worked. LOL

of course, because you are a hateful anti-american who doesn't believe in the constitution.

OPINION

Kurt Schlichter
Kurt Schlichter
Dec 15, 2022

Townhall Media

I can relate to that because we tolerate godbotherers and nut cases every day. That's weird ay?

lets have a national vote...everyone can nominate categories of people who are "weirdos", and we'll all vote on which ones we "tolerate" and which ones we "don't tolerate". trekkies might be the first to be chosen, who knows?

this thread is brilliant! lol

lets have a national vote...everyone can nominate categories of people who are "weirdos", and we'll all vote on which ones we "tolerate" and which ones we "don't tolerate". trekkies might be the first to be chosen, who knows?

this thread is brilliant! lol
Only as brilliant as the responses it generates.

Werbung:
Only as brilliant as the responses it generates.

omg you can't tell obvious sarcasm? hahahahhaha

the OBVIOUS point here is that "weirdos" means..well..anything. trekkies? gays? republicans? democrats? football fans?

the thread is stupid from the start with such a vague and worthless word.

and what does "tolerate" mean? you mean make illegal? "grin and bear it"?

this is just clickbait for right wing morons who see transesxuals everywhere. lol

Back