Biden and coconspirators create a fake crisis to hide lying democrat narratives

Werbung:
Communism and opposition to God are real but supporters of such leftist values are deluded.
You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, resurrections, dead men walking, parting of the seas and some dickhead said he transformed a woman to a pillar of salt yet you suggest it is me who is deluded????
You have to be kidding. Don't make me vomit you fool.

Christians in Russia learned the sad consequences of communism under Stalin. America is only just beginning to experience the sad consequences of Marxism under the illegitimate power of the crooked democrat party.

That's why democrat run school turn out little idiots every year. Intelligent people do not vote for democrats

The simple, dull, lazy, and leftist cultists cannot see the massive evidence of fraud because they are too busy trying to deny it and shut down sources of evidence that prove the fraud was massive.
There are ideologues who will never "see" the truth.

But, there are also Democrats who have been tricked into believing the Leftist-Democrats lies.

Always realize there are two audiences you address.

How would you pair of Lumps recognise any intelligent person? You couldn't count past ten without taking you shoes off.
The evolutionary monkeys sit on their stupid rocks in their hardened cages of animal depravity and throw bananas at the educated individuals outside the enclosure who have not been fooled by the racist Darwinian evolutionist myths.

The evolutionary monkeys sit on their stupid rocks in their hardened cages of animal depravity and throw bananas at the educated individuals outside the enclosure who have not been fooled by the racist Darwinian evolutionist myths.
Both of us are products of evolution and that's a fact. Not a myth because your filthy Bible says otherwise.
Sadly, when it got to feeble minded people who can't handle the truth, it stalled momentarily installing intelligence. You are one of them.

If you believe you have different origins to me, the least you could do is prove it beyond doubt. I know you can't and consequently, you are a liar.

I understand it is mentally traumatic for godbotherers to absorb that but it still remains a fact.
The three most common elements in the universe since the dawn of time can be found in every living animal on earth NOW. You included.
You have over 96% identical DNA to that of primates. That's also a fact also and you won't find either of those in your hideous Bible.

I don't care if you believe there's a god but I know you believing a lie. You have evidence of nothing remotely like proof. Just hope and prayers which equate to fresh air. You are a delusional fool at best like the other 200 million in America.
Not one person on earth has evidence of anything. Neither do you.

Both of us are products of evolution and that's a fact. Not a myth because your filthy Bible says otherwise.
Sadly, when it got to feeble minded people who can't handle the truth, it stalled momentarily installing intelligence. You are one of them.

If you believe you have different origins to me, the least you could do is prove it beyond doubt. I know you can't and consequently, you are a liar.

I understand it is mentally traumatic for godbotherers to absorb that but it still remains a fact.
The three most common elements in the universe since the dawn of time can be found in every living animal on earth NOW. You included.
You have over 96% identical DNA to that of primates. That's also a fact also and you won't find either of those in your hideous Bible.

I don't care if you believe there's a god but I know you believing a lie. You have evidence of nothing remotely like proof. Just hope and prayers which equate to fresh air. You are a delusional fool at best like the other 200 million in America.
Not one person on earth has evidence of anything. Neither do you.
In spite of popular delusions, humans were created by God, not by black primates in Africa.

Exactly when did he create humans?
When did your god create the universe and from what did he create it from?
God created humans right after He created the universe, a fact millions of worldly-wise men have never been able to scientifically disprove in spite of the desperation on the part of their ludicrous efforts.

God created humans right after He created the universe, a fact millions of worldly-wise men have never been able to scientifically disprove in spite of the desperation on the part of their ludicrous efforts.
No. Exactly what date was it because I know you don't know. Answer the question because I know you can't. You're a fraud.
What we do know is the age of the universe is 13.8 billions years old so start there.
Those same worldly wise men believe the science. Not some delusional kid.

Werbung:
No. Exactly what date was it because I know you don't know. Answer the question because I know you can't. You're a fraud.
What we do know is the age of the universe is 13.8 billions years old so start there.
Those same worldly wise men believe the science. Not some delusional kid.
You claim men believe the science but you are too vague. Has even one of those men proven the Bible wrong? No. Not even close.

Back