Trump-hating FBI official is fired for forcing FBI agents to lie to support false democrat narratives

mark francis

You have no evidence of that ridiculous statement. Just because you hate democrats, fabricating lies isn't the answer. Your argument about fraudulent elections has be debunked and you won't accept it. Hurry off to school now.
I am not lying and I am not wrong.

Werbung:

Boris Norris

God is whether sinners want to get to know Him or not.
You godbotherers are always praying for forgiveness. Its not atheist who are sinning because its not a belief.
You lumps also think you get grace and glory and righteousness. Rubbish. You get nothing.

How can you possibly know something I dont? How arrogant are you to expect eternity because you believe in a ghost and predict the demise and destination of others?

There is no god and you have no evidence there is. Faith does not equate to fact. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Now get back to politics if you've finished with your god.

mark francis

and if you don't prove it, that just means you can be laughed at for your stupid posts.

it works for me!
You don't prove your claims and I don't prove mine. So what? The proof, in cases like this, may reside only in the imaginations of the imaginative.

pjmret

You don't prove your claims and I don't prove mine. So what? The proof, in cases like this, may reside only in the imaginations of the imaginative.

i prove my claims.
which ones haven't I?

and i'm sure the "proof" of the massive "faud" lies only in your imagination :)

mark francis

i prove my claims.
which ones haven't I?

and i'm sure the "proof" of the massive "faud" lies only in your imagination :)
Unsupported or poorly supported claims are not proven by insufficiently backed emotionally-driven cheers for the team presenting the poorly supported claims.

Werbung:

pjmret

Unsupported or poorly supported claims are not proven by insufficiently backed emotionally-driven cheers for the team presenting the poorly supported claims.

the irony. lol.

you're so unself aware, since that's exactly what you do with your "massive fraud!" stupidity. lol

point out any claims that I have made that I supported by emotionally driven cheers.
go for it, nimrod :)