Trump-hating FBI official is fired for forcing FBI agents to lie to support false democrat narratives

Yes I do and I'll start with you.
You have nothing but inherited ignorance. Stick with immaculate conceptions son. Thats good enough for idiots.
Boris was scared I was going to expose him for something on one post those were his words . so there is some reason he fears being exposed for something. He has said he thinks all churches should be burned that American gun owners should be punished nut illegals should be given guns and he appears to talk about American as of hes from another nation so he has exposed his own ignorance and stupidity for all to see.
He has a huge ego as anyone can see .

Werbung:
no it didn't because it hasn't been released You are a liar.

He refused aid unless Ukraine complied. Thats a fact. Its documented. Do your research before you make a fool of yourself.

There is no evidence the democrat party is responsible for one baby death. You are a ignorant liar.

Another lie son. Theres a pattern forming here. Democrats claimed there was no fraud and the investigations proved them right.
Show me the evidence of voter fraud you are relying on.
You are the only one in usa that has it.

Youre digging yourself a hole. Please, don't belch rubbish and lies to me. I'm all over you like a cheap suit. Take a break and get evidence or ill cut you to pieces every time.

How's that God rubbish going?
Have another go.
Boris hunters lap top is full of incriminating evidence that will cone back to bite him and his daddy .the fbi has been trying to coner up for joe the best it can

You need to expand that with evidence if you want credibility.

Really? What part was lies?

He was found guilty of a quid pro quote on Ukraine. Nothing false about that. It was recorded.

Who killed unborn babies? Surely your not stupid enough to blame democrats for that.

There was no evidence of voter fraud found. The gop hierarchy have now agreed it was all lies. You need to get more accurate information.

God has no authority over anyone. God does not exist and you have no evidence he does but if you want to debate religion, there's a section for that. Try me there boy and see how you go.

I can understand your ignorance because of your youth but this is a big boys forum. You needs facts with evidence. Ignorance and hate don't cut it.
I think Musk is releasing evidence as we speak

Werbung:
Both of you big mouths are wrong.
He was not popular because he stood for doing the right thing.
But he most definitely retired following tradition.
Its that inconvenient truth you both hate. But if lies are your only entertainment in your twilight years, what the heck. No one is listening to you. It won't swing an election.
Sure Boris sure

Back