The truth democrats hide about Seth Rich

You're pathetic.
You call me pathetic because you cannot refute these facts:

Seth Rich was murdered shortly after Assange announced he had obtained a trove of DNC emails showing dirty DNC secrets. That theft of DNC emails enraged Hillary and her campaign team. What do we know about Seth Rich? He was a Sanders supporter who was offended by the crooked way Hillary and the DNC stacked the deck against Bernie Sanders. What does Rich prove?

Rich proved the democrats lied about the emails, Trump, and the involvement of the DC police and the FBI in the coverup of the murder. The FBI lied about having Rich's computer. The DC police claimed Rich was murdered on the street in a robbery, but the DC police did not report that someone broke into Rich's apartment and stole his computer. When asked about Rich's computer the FBI lied, claiming it did not have it. The democrats claimed Trump colluded with Russia to steal the emails, but that was proven to have been a deliberate lie. Robert Mueller was hired to get to the bottom of the email theft but he never found out who stole the emails and he never looked into the Seth Rich connection to the case in spite of Assange suggesting it was Rich who exfiltrated the emails.

Rich proves the democrats lied about Rich and his murder and then lied about Trump, and that proves the democrats colluded to lie about what really happened in the exfiltration of the emails.

5912.jpg

Werbung:

Seth Rich was murdered shortly after Assange announced he had obtained a trove of DNC emails showing dirty DNC secrets. That theft of DNC emails enraged Hillary and her campaign team. What do we know about Seth Rich? He was a Sanders supporter who was offended by the crooked way Hillary and the DNC stacked the deck against Bernie Sanders. What does Rich prove?

Rich proved the democrats lied about the emails, Trump, and the involvement of the DC police and the FBI in the coverup of the murder. The FBI lied about having Rich's computer. The DC police claimed Rich was murdered on the street in a robbery, but the DC police did not report that someone broke into Rich's apartment and stole his computer. When asked about Rich's computer the FBI lied, claiming it did not have it. The democrats claimed Trump colluded with Russia to steal the emails, but that was proven to have been a deliberate lie. Robert Mueller was hired to get to the bottom of the email theft but he never found out who stole the emails and he never looked into the Seth Rich connection to the case in spite of Assange suggesting it was Rich who exfiltrated the emails.

Rich proves the democrats lied about Rich and his murder and then lied about Trump, and that proves the democrats colluded to lie about what really happened in the exfiltration of the emails.

5912.jpg
They didn't lie. The police investigated it and found no political interference in his death. You are a liar and a dickhead

They didn't lie. The police investigated it and found no political interference in his death. You are a liar and a dickhead
Here's some facts so put your sunglasses on.

The murder of Seth Rich occurred on July 10, 2016, at 4:20 a.m. in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.[2] Rich died about an hour and a half after being shot twice in the back. The perpetrators were never apprehended; police suspected he had been the victim of an attempted

I admit democrat police officials do seem to have extremely poor track records of solving democrat crimes.

OIP.rih6w4KJkX_d8upzmfTJKAHaE8

you "admit" you agree with your own biased worthless opinion?
that's "impressive" lol

5912.jpg

I am not sure why my avatar is in your post but thanks for the plug. LOL

Of course he cannot refute your posts. These Marxist bed-wetters Boris and Pj never refute anything. They just spew out stupidities with the singular goal of disrupting the board and destroying all conversations.

If this crappy dump of a forum had real moderators these assholes would be out of here.

Here's some facts so put your sunglasses on.

The murder of Seth Rich occurred on July 10, 2016, at 4:20 a.m. in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.[2] Rich died about an hour and a half after being shot twice in the back. The perpetrators were never apprehended; police suspected he had been the victim of an attempted
That is what the leftist media has been allowed or ordered to report, but those 'facts' don't add up. The storyline does not explain the subsequent break-in to Rich's apartment and the theft of his electronics. The police claim they have no clue and suspect a random wallet-grab, but the FBI ended up with Rich's computer the FBI claimed it did not have while claiming it also was not involved in the investigation. How stupid do leftists think Americans are?

suckerbergf.jpg

I am not sure why my avatar is in your post but thanks for the plug. LOL

Of course he cannot refute your posts. These Marxist bed-wetters Boris and Pj never refute anything. They just spew out stupidities with the singular goal of disrupting the board and destroying all conversations.

If this crappy dump of a forum had real moderators these assholes would be out of here.
I put your avatar on my post because I quoted you in my post.

That is what the leftist media has been allowed or ordered to report, but those 'facts' don't add up. The storyline does not explain the subsequent break-in to Rich's apartment and the theft of his electronics. The police claim they have no clue and suspect a random wallet-grab, but the FBI ended up with Rich's computer the FBI claimed it did not have while claiming it also was not involved in the investigation. How stupid do leftists think Americans are?

suckerbergf.jpg
You keep believing your unproven conspiracy theories. Let the police do their job idiot.

You keep believing your unproven conspiracy theories. Let the police do their job idiot.
It's been 6 years and apart from recently discovering that the FBI had Rich's computer and was holding all the clues to his murder, the DC police seem no closer to solving the crime than SCOTUS is to solving what scumbag leaked the Roe v Wade decision.

R.8bb931e661573353ee36cff62ec0806d

Werbung:
Where's your evidence of the crimes were democratic inspired?
That's a pathetic excuse.
Mueller did not fail in his duty to investigate the Seth Rich component of the stolen emails because of republican influence. He deliberately avoided looking into the Seth Rich connection because democrats did not want him investigating the Rich murder.

Back