The truth democrats hide about Seth Rich

its a picture, it must be true!

hahahahha
hahahahha
hahahahahha
Leftists refuse to believe democrats murdered Seth Rich and that the FBI covered it up for political reasons. Democrats worship the democrat party and idolize its leaders as if they were gods and they cannot believe their gods would steal, kill, or destroy like barbarian savages.

Werbung:
Leftists despise Epoch Times for exposing Democrat crimes and corruption which is to leftists tantamount to treason against the US.
It's another right wing religious rag and suckers like you believe anything prints.
Treason my arse. It was Trump who staged the coup should be had for treason.

Leftists refuse to believe democrats murdered Seth Rich and that the FBI covered it up for political reasons. Democrats worship the democrat party and idolize its leaders as if they were gods and they cannot believe their gods would steal, kill, or destroy like barbarian savages.

i'll stop "refusing to believe" it when you morons present proof.

If you stop telling lies about us, I'll stop telling the truth about you.

It's another right wing religious rag and suckers like you believe anything prints.
Treason my arse. It was Trump who staged the coup should be had for treason.
Democrats have a history of bad judgment. They formed the KKK to murder blacks and they formed the Mueller investigation and the fake Jan 6 sedition narrative to punish Trump and his supporters for being so popular among real voters.

Democrats have a history of bad judgment. They formed the KKK to murder blacks and they formed the Mueller investigation and the fake Jan 6 sedition narrative to punish Trump and his supporters for being so popular among real voters.
That's only your ignorant opinion and it's common knowledge how godbotherers can be trusted. Especially around little boys. 😉😉😉😉

one.PNG

NazisDemocrats.png

That's only your ignorant opinion and it's common knowledge how godbotherers can be trusted. Especially around little boys. 😉😉😉😉
If you don't know who killed Seth Rich or why and you don't know whether Rich stole DNC emails and gave them to Assange and don't know how the FBI got Rich's computer and why they lied about having it, then you should stop harassing those who do know the answers to these questions.

If you don't know who killed Seth Rich or why and you don't know whether Rich stole DNC emails and gave them to Assange and don't know how the FBI got Rich's computer and why they lied about having it, then you should stop harassing those who do know the answers to these questions.

you "know" and can prove who killed him?

post the proof!

you "know" and can prove who killed him?

post the proof!
I know what I know and I know what lefties admit they do not know. Do the math. I know OJ killed his wife. Others don't believe that. let them believe whatever they like.

Werbung:
I know what I know and I know what lefties admit they do not know. Do the math. I know OJ killed his wife. Others don't believe that. let them believe whatever they like.

so again, post the proof of the killer's name.

or stop lying and saying you KNOW who did it and say you BELIEVE you know who did it. duh

Back