Overdoses increase under biden thanks to his boarder policys

Werbung:

Way to go joe another records your created. great job
Where's you point? You normally regard them as democrats so their lives to matter. Much like you said Floyd has drug problems etc and that was justification for his execution.
Remember that?

That's why you're in dementia central.

Way to go joe another records your created. great job
I'm too god for you comrade.
You can't resist the urge of hate to post anything, even unrelated, against Biden and pack it in lies to cover the facts.
THINK before you post because not everyone is as dumb as you. I'm here as the last bastion of facts amongst the Republican barbarians destroying the democracy gates. You phsycologically cannot handle me when I drop one on you. Your first reaction is to inflate with anger and maul the keyboard attempting revenge.
That's what I love and you haven't worked it yet. You easier than taking wheat from blind chickens.

I'm too god for you comrade.
You can't resist the urge of hate to post anything, even unrelated, against Biden and pack it in lies to cover the facts.
THINK before you post because not everyone is as dumb as you. I'm here as the last bastion of facts amongst the Republican barbarians destroying the democracy gates. You phsycologically cannot handle me when I drop one on you. Your first reaction is to inflate with anger and maul the keyboard attempting revenge.
That's what I love and you haven't worked it yet. You easier than taking wheat from blind chickens.
I'm too god for you comrade. I didn't know you were God and a comrade .
\physiologically cannot handle me when I drop one on you. lol what that you drop on me lol avoidance and ignorance and biden double talk your a joke to me Boris

I'm too god for you comrade. I didn't know you were God and a comrade .
\physiologically cannot handle me when I drop one on you. lol what that you drop on me lol avoidance and ignorance and biden double talk your a joke to me Boris
It's a shame your carer doesn't slip you a Mickey Finn.

Yes I guess it is for you, its much easier for you to deny the truth and let people die of overdoses then admit democrat policies are the real culprit
I'm not denying the truth and stated it many times. They chose to do that like we chose not to. I don't care if they all expire like you don't care if the same happens to democrats.

You're digging yourself a hole son and I've thrown you a rope. You're so stupid you'll probably hang yourself with it.

I'm not denying the truth and stated it many times. They chose to do that like we chose not to. I don't care if they all expire like you don't care if the same happens to democrats.

You're digging yourself a hole son and I've thrown you a rope. You're so stupid you'll probably hang yourself with it.
Boris I don't like seeing people die when its not justified regardless of thier politics race or religion.

His boarder policies not only have resulted in more drugs but in up to 5.5 million illegals entering and some are gang members terrorist rapist murders sex offenders cartel members entering the nation but its put untold money for human smuggling in cartel hands plus they have been raping females when they are kids .He and Kamala could care less

Oh how sentimental and caring of you. It's a shame you said nothing Floyd was choked to death and Kyle shot blacks.
But you must have forgotten that.
Again boris you should do a bit of research before you open your mouth as I have told you several times now .why don't you look up the race of the guys kyle defended himself against . Did you even watch the news back then ?
Floyd's death was not murder but more of a neglect homicide from what I could see. Still It should not of happened .
And how do you know I said nothing about floyd ? I was not on this forum at the time . but O said the same thing then as iI do now . same for martins death I was not happy the prosecutor was swayed by public out cry but he charged zimmerman to shut people up and please the black community.
Murder charges require intent there was no intent .he could of been found guilty on a a lesser charge with ease .but big mouths like you insisted they go for a charge they Could not prove .a man slaughter charge or neglect homicide would of stuck .

Again boris you should do a bit of research before you open your mouth as I have told you several times now .why don't you look up the race of the guys kyle defended himself against . Did you even watch the news back then ?
Floyd's death was not murder but more of a neglect homicide from what I could see. Still It should not of happened .
And how do you know I said nothing about floyd ? I was not on this forum at the time . but O said the same thing then as iI do now . same for martins death I was not happy the prosecutor was swayed by public out cry but he charged zimmerman to shut people up and please the black community.
Murder charges require intent there was no intent .he could of been found guilty on a a lesser charge with ease .but big mouths like you insisted they go for a charge they Could not prove .a man slaughter charge or neglect homicide would of stuck .
All your pathetic justifications have the validity of pure air.
At your age you would not have smelled that before.

Werbung:
Back