OWS flocking in for STD tests

dogtowner

Staff member
in to low-income clinics that is

real nice of these trust fund babies to take up limited resources for the actual poor of the city. considering how smart they are supposes to be I find it od that they need to be told to employ safe sex in their love fest.

It’s the Autumn of Love!
Occupy Wall Street protesters are flocking to nearby health clinics for STD and HIV testing after getting their freak on in ’60s-style hookups with crusty strangers, sources told The Post yesterday.
“Last week was free love,” said a medical professional at a clinic located a short walk from Zuccotti Park, referring to the number of people who organizers have referred for sexually transmitted disease testing.
A volunteer at the park admitted concern among protesters about STDs.

“We give directions to clinics if people ask for information regarding STDs,” said the volunteer, who identified himself only as “Captain” and added that pregnancy tests are also a hot item.

“Like anything else, it happens. People ask, and we do the best we can for them.”
Volunteers at the medical tent hand out cash, usually $15 or $20, so the randy radicals can visit clinics that cater to a low-income clientele, the source said.
Experts said it’s the right thing to do.
“My advice for the protesters would be to practice safer sex. It’s a lot cheaper to buy a condom than get treated for an STD,” said Dr. Lisa Oldson, medical director of Chicago-based Analyte Health, which provides testing services for labs nationwide, including STD Test Express New York.

Werbung:

real nice of these trust fund babies to take up limited resources for the actual poor of the city. considering how smart they are supposes to be I find it od that they need to be told to employ safe sex in their love fest.

What are you all about, except venom?

What is it any business of yours?

And all this time, I thought Republicans "respected privacy!"

This is sooo far fetched! You really tend to take any discussion to the gutter, don't you?

Occupy "ball" street

"Like anything else, it happens."

I'm so glad to know that making love is "like anything else". For a while there I almost thought "it" was something important, even special between two people. Thank Heaven (or wherever) these more socially "advanced" people straightened me out. It's no more important than it is to rabbits or mice.

I'd imagine the free abortion clinics in the area will also be doing a booming business too... some months later, n'est-ce pas?

Like anything else, it happens. And then you have to take out the trash.

---------------------------------------------------

http://m.nypost.com/f/mobile/news/local/manhattan/occupy_ball_street_aIoZXVqZ3hU8Zm9oX5aGWM

Occupy ‘ball’ street

by LAURA ITALIANO, FRANK ROSARIO and BOB FREDERICKS
Last Updated: 10:39 AM, November 1, 2011

It’s the Autumn of Love!

Occupy Wall Street protesters are flocking to nearby health clinics for STD and HIV testing after getting their freak on in ’60s-style hookups with crusty strangers, sources told The Post yesterday.

“Last week was free love,” said a medical professional at a clinic located a short walk from Zuccotti Park, referring to the number of people who organizers have referred for sexually transmitted disease testing.

A volunteer at the park admitted concern among protesters about STDs. “We give directions to clinics if people ask for information regarding STDs,” said the volunteer, who identified himself only as “Captain” and added that pregnancy tests are also a hot item. “Like anything else, it happens. People ask, and we do the best we can for them.”

Volunteers at the medical tent hand out cash, usually $15 or $20, so the randy radicals can visit clinics that cater to a low-income clientele, the source said.

Experts said it’s the right thing to do.

What are you all about, except venom?

What is it any business of yours?

And all this time, I thought Republicans "respected privacy!"

This is sooo far fetched! You really tend to take any discussion to the gutter, don't you?

always good to point out hypocrisy in the left.

I don't care about the hedonism until and unless it costs tax dollars. I'd imagine that least a few of those clinics are getting taxpayer money.

The news said our local flea party had a few cases of mrsa so when the police go in they wear masks and gloves now. I think that is the worst for our local group, at least they are not masturbating and having group sex or raping people

The news said our local flea party had a few cases of mrsa so when the police go in they wear masks and gloves now. I think that is the worst for our local group, at least they are not masturbating and having group sex or raping people

that you know of.
what happens in OWS, stays in OWS (regardless of locale).

always good to point out hypocrisy in the left.

I don't care about the hedonism until and unless it costs tax dollars. I'd imagine that least a few of those clinics are getting taxpayer money.

You may know a lot about STD, but if you know anything, it's better to get it taken care of earlier than later!

And. . .it is tax payer's money well spend.
Much better than in subsidies for big oil or farms!

And. .. you are trolling again!

that you know of.
what happens in OWS, stays in OWS (regardless of locale).

I listened to one interview with a occupier who said they would no longer report rapes to the police but instead deal with it internally. That interview Kind of freaked me out. I feel bad for the young girls who don’t realize they are not going to be safe :(

I listened to one interview with a occupier who said they would no longer report rapes to the police but instead deal with it internally. That interview Kind of freaked me out. I feel bad for the young girls who don’t realize they are not going to be safe :(

Get off with the hypocrisy already! There are rapes occuring EVERY DAY in NY, and I do not believe the rate went up since the protesters occupation.

But. . .the Right is hanging on the hope that they will find something REALLY WRONG with the protesters. . .so they jump on ANY possible "violation!"

Hypocrites, through and through! :rolleyes: :D

Get off with the hypocrisy already! There are rapes occuring EVERY DAY in NY, and I do not believe the rate went up since the protesters occupation.

But. . .the Right is hanging on the hope that they will find something REALLY WRONG with the protesters. . .so they jump on ANY possible "violation!"

Hypocrites, through and through! :rolleyes: :D

I stated what an occupier said

they are not going to report rapes anymore to the police but instead deal with it internally. If you have a problem with that then take it up with the occupiers.

Werbung:
I stated what an occupier said

they are not going to report rapes anymore to the police but instead deal with it internally. If you have a problem with that then take it up with the occupiers.

Yes. . .an "occupier!"

With all the "plants" that are infiltrating the protests, it is very hard to know WHO is really answering interviews!

In fact, and although I cannot prove it, I bet this "occupier" was no more a OWS than Ann Coulter!

But. . .sheep will believe anything they're fed!

Back