Pakistan as headquarter of international terrorism

Afghan

Most of the terrorists are proven to be Pakistanis or trained in Pakistan. In Afghanistan, the Taliban terrorists who are responsible of killing NATO forces, Afghan police and innocent people in bomb blasts and suicide attacks are either Pakistani or trained in Pakistan. Besides this, the corrupt military and mullahs of Pakistan are openly supporting terrorism and even in capital Islamabad the terrorists are freehand.
I dont know why this cult called Pakistan and headquarter of international terrorism is still ally of U.S. and the war against terror?

Werbung:
To answer your question--POLITICS! Appearances are everything.

And it will only get worse.

SWAT, Pakistan - In this valley of orchards near Afghanistan, 90 police hid along the banks of a riverbed in March, preparing to arrest the powerful Pakistani cleric Maualana Fazlullah. Informants said the target, charged with terrorism, would soon appear with a modest contingent of followers. Instead, Mr. Fazlullah rode into sight on a white horse, surrounded by hundreds of people.

When the officers advanced, brandishing tear gas and batons, word flew through the town. Thousands more supporters turned out to further protect Fazlullah. The officers backed off in an incident that shocked the country, exposing as it did the state's powerlessness to apprehend a wanted terrorist.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0529/p01s04-wosc.html

Pakistan must be cut into pieces to crush AlQaeda's ceners located there. Read the book titled "Divide Pakistan to Eliminate Terrorism"

Wouldnt you just end up with these tribal warlords who now support Al Qaeda, ruling over their portion of the country? Which part gets the bombs?
MARK

Al Qaeda have camps in Pakistani (held) side of tribal areas. They are trained by Pakistani intellegince agencies and then sent to Afghanistan for fighting. The (corrupt) government of Pakistan has provided them shelter and a safe haven by signing the so-called peace agreement with Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Waziristan.

Al Qaeda have camps in Pakistani (held) side of tribal areas. They are trained by Pakistani intellegince agencies and then sent to Afghanistan for fighting. The (corrupt) government of Pakistan has provided them shelter and a safe haven by signing the so-called peace agreement with Al Qaeda and the Taliban in Waziristan.

I dont buy it. That Pakistan is training Al Qaeda fighters. And do you think these tribal warlords, that would fill the vaccum left by Musaref, would not continue to give Al qaeda safe haven?
Its obvious you dont like Musaref, but you havent yet even suggested an alternative. MARK

OK that is my view and it is yours. I think all the problem is Pakistan.
Its obvious you dont like Musaref, but you havent yet even suggested an alternative. MARK
I am talking about Pakistan, not Musharraf.

So, what this man "doubts", you conclude is fact??? MARK
He knows the fact but he doubts it because he is threatened. And I conclude it as a fact because I know it is a fact.
There is another latest report for you on BBC's Urdu website. According to the report, a Taliban leader Mullah Abdul Rahman, as a representative of the Taliban gave speech to a demonstration in Quetta, Balochistan. The demonstration was organised by Parlimantarians and members of provincial and national assemblies. They also played a speech of Mullah Dadullah, the top military commander of the Taliban killed who was killed in Afghanistan by Afghan and NATO forces.
Read the story here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/story/2007/06/070602_jui_dadullah_speech.shtml

The Taliban is not Al Qaeda and I dont read urdu. And organizing a demonstration isnt training fighters. MARK

He knows the fact but he doubts it because he is threatened. And I conclude it as a fact because I know it is a fact.
There is another latest report for you on BBC's Urdu website. According to the report, a Taliban leader Mullah Abdul Rahman, as a representative of the Taliban gave speech to a demonstration in Quetta, Balochistan. The demonstration was organised by Parlimantarians and members of provincial and national assemblies. They also played a speech of Mullah Dadullah, the top military commander of the Taliban killed who was killed in Afghanistan by Afghan and NATO forces.
Read the story here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/story/2007/06/070602_jui_dadullah_speech.shtml

Werbung:
The Taliban is not Al Qaeda and I dont read urdu. And organizing a demonstration isnt training fighters. MARK

OK. And what About this?

Pakistan makes a deal with the TalibanBy Syed Saleem Shahzad

KARACHI - The Pakistani establishment has made a deal with the Taliban through a leading Taliban commander that will extend Islamabad's influence into southwestern Afghanistan and significantly strengthen the resistance in its push to capture Kabul.

One-legged Mullah Dadullah will be Pakistan's strongman in a corridor running from the Afghan provinces of Zabul, Urzgan, Kandahar and Helmand across the border into Pakistan's Balochistan province, according to both Taliban and al-Qaeda contacts Asia Times Online spoke to. Using Pakistani territory and with Islamabad's support, the Taliban will be able safely to move men, weapons and supplies into southwestern Afghanistan.

Read full story here http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/IC01Df03.html

Porunately, the one-legged Mullah Dadullah killed last month by Afghan and Nato forces and Pakistan lost a big man in Afghanistan.

Back