"Pastor" Greg Locke; The New Morton Downey Jr.??????

Phoenix68

"During his Sunday sermon, Locke framed the burning trailer as another warning shot. “The average church would be like, ‘Oh, my goodness, they’re coming against us.’ And I’m like, thank God they are. Thank God they are,” he told his audience, who cheered back at him.

“If you think that Christianity is not under attack more than ever before in the United States of America, you have not been paying attention.

“You need to get your head out of the sand,” he admonished.
Quit being lukewarm—quit being so passive aggressive and mamby-pamby and spiritually sissified.”
"The loudmouth star of the syndicated 'The Morton Downey Jr. Show' told airport police three skinheads roughed him up, cut off a clump of his hair and painted swastikas on his face, shirt and pants Monday night."

Werbung:
"During his Sunday sermon, Locke framed the burning trailer as another warning shot. “The average church would be like, ‘Oh, my goodness, they’re coming against us.’ And I’m like, thank God they are. Thank God they are,” he told his audience, who cheered back at him.

“If you think that Christianity is not under attack more than ever before in the United States of America, you have not been paying attention.

“You need to get your head out of the sand,” he admonished.
Quit being lukewarm—quit being so passive aggressive and mamby-pamby and spiritually sissified.”
"The loudmouth star of the syndicated 'The Morton Downey Jr. Show' told airport police three skinheads roughed him up, cut off a clump of his hair and painted swastikas on his face, shirt and pants Monday night."
Aw. That's sad. I hope it never hurts his feelings. Godbothering fraudulent charlatans don't deserve that.

Werbung:
Back