Pat Robertson was right ""Assassinate Hugo Chavez""

steveox

Why i bought this up? Well Read this

Venezuela's Chavez says oil headed for $100 barrel

CARACAS (Reuters) - World oil prices are headed for $100 per barrel, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez predicted on Saturday, and said he will cut supplies to the United States if the U.S. government "attacks" the South American nation again.

"I've always said that oil prices are headed straight to $100 per barrel," he said during a televised speech. "We should prepare ourselves for those prices of one hundred dollars."

Chavez said high oil prices were the sign of a "global crisis" in energy caused by voracious consumption that has vastly reduced available oil reserves.

Chavez has accused the United States of plotting a bungled coup that ousted him for two days in 2002, though Washington denies the accusations, and has repeatedly made conditional threats to cut off oil sales to the United States that historically account for 12 to 15 percent of U.S. imports.

"No one should think that we're going to stop sending oil to the United States, no -- unless they attack us again," Chavez said during a speech to leaders of Caribbean nations meeting in Caracas for an energy summit.

"If they attack us again like they did in April of 2002 ... there will be no oil."

Venezuela hosted the Caribbean leaders on Saturday who had come for the third meeting of the Petrocaribe accord, an agreement Venezuela launched in 2005 to provide oil and fuel on advantageous terms to Caribbean countries.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070811/bs_nm/venezuela_oilprice_dc

Why dont George Bush get the CIA agents in Venezuela and assassinate Hugo Chavez?

Werbung:
So,

Why do you think this man deserves a death sentence?

And I just find it comical how in another thread you are preaching about the 10 commandments, and then claiming people should be murdered here. I guess as long as the agents don't murder him on Sunday, it is OK, huh.

I think it would do a whole lot more good to assassinate Pat Robertson. Why would anyone think that any country would want to sell us anything after we attacked them? Are we crazy? Chavez has never done one damn thing to us. But neither did Hussein.

I think it would do a whole lot more good to assassinate Pat Robertson. Why would anyone think that any country would want to sell us anything after we attacked them? Are we crazy? Chavez has never done one damn thing to us. But neither did Hussein.

Remember 9-11? Hussein was involved with Al Queda. IRAQ helped the terrorist entry into the US with fake passports. Thats the reason why we invaded IRAQ and Saddam is executed.Remember what we did to General Manuel Noriega? We invaded Panama. And the army was outside the vatican embassy where Noriega thought he got santuary from the US Military. So he came out and surrender. But Venezuela has an army and they can be tough like Al Queda is in IRAQ. But we can put one of our CIA agents inside Venezuela and plan an assassination attempt on Chavez.

Why do we want to kill Chavez? Because he won't kiss Bush's ass? I wouldn't either.Do I need to be killed? Does everyone in the world who doesn't agree with you and the creep in the WH need to die?

Too bad your wrong.

Remember 9-11? Hussein was involved with Al Queda. IRAQ helped the terrorist entry into the US with fake passports. Thats the reason why we invaded IRAQ and Saddam is executed.

The 9/11 terrorists entered on Saudi passports.

The 9/11 terrorists entered on Saudi passports.

Fake saudi passports. Cause the Saudi government knew these guys were terrorist. In fact these people were not in saudi arabia for a long time. So IRAQ supplied the fake passports and now our military is in IRAQ because of it. Plus Afgainstan was invaded because IRAQ supplied the fake passports and then OBL gave them instructions what to do next. Like i said all along,If Clinton would done his job like he was supposed to do we wouldnt had an 9-11 attack.

Source

Fake saudi passports. Cause the Saudi government knew these guys were terrorist. In fact these people were not in saudi arabia for a long time. So IRAQ supplied the fake passports and now our military is in IRAQ because of it. Plus Afgainstan was invaded because IRAQ supplied the fake passports and then OBL gave them instructions what to do next. Like i said all along,If Clinton would done his job like he was supposed to do we wouldnt had an 9-11 attack.

You wouldn't happen to have a source for your claims that Iraq provided fake Saudi passports to the 9/11 hijackers?

Even if Iraq did provide the passports, what does that prove? Some guy gave passports to someone who shouldn't have gotten them. Maybe he was bribed. Why did that make Hussein responsible? The Republicans won't hold Bush accountable for things that have his signature on them, but want to hold Hussein accountable for every thing that happended in Iraq. Is it to much to ask that you be consistant? Of course it is.

I just want to point out that it is against US Code for the US government to assasinate a foreign national, especially a democratically elected leader. See when we do things like that, the countries tend to plot back against our leaders.
I will also point out that Venezuela, via Citgo has given more free energy to American citizens than the domestic oil producers or the US government ever has.

Werbung:
America has a habit of throwing people out of power in South America and replacing them with their own choice of bastard dictator.

Hugo Chavez isn't perfect, but hes a beacon of hope to me.

Back