Pelosi and Bidens sons under FBI investigation

the annoying thing

If they develop the nerve they will see the applehttps://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/09/hunter-biden-under-federal-investigation-over-taxes.html#:~:text=President-elect%20Joe%20Biden%20%E2%80%99s%20son%20Hunter%20Biden%20revealed,as%20the%20next%20president%20by%20the%20Electoral%20College.

If the FBI looks close enough they will see the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Werbung:
To me this is a total embarrassment ,specially with hunter Biden to me hes a con man whore chasing crack hear with the morals and ethics of a terrorist and his meat head dad claims hes the smartest man he knows. what a joke.

If the FBI looks close enough they will see the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

My great friend, if the allegation against Pelosi turns out to be true, she can only afford to drink Pepsi for the rest of her life. :)

NANCY IS A GREEDY CROOK AND EVERYONE KNOWS I
Not everyone. Until she is convicted by a court, you are lying.
Concentrate on trumps dalience with fascism and his fraud regarding his taxes. How about the 800 or so who have been charged since the j6 riots?
They don't rate a mention with you but you conspire to Pelosi etc in jail without even a trial. How caring of you.

Werbung:
Back