Pelosi Calls Health Care Critics 'Un-American'

She called the tactics used UnAmerican...not anyone who does not agree. Those who shout down anyone trying to debate so no one can actuly have a discussion of the issues...are trying to say no you dont have hte right to debate and talk, we will stop that...and that is Unamerican to think that people should not have the right to a honest debate about the issue. I think idiots on the left who come in screaming and trying to dirsupt are also the same...and the Right use to cry about them...till it was them doing it.

I think it would be great if both sides were civil to eachother. Its hard to start now with so much bad history over the last 8 years.

Why do you figure she never said anything over the last 8 years about being civil when the left were clearly out of control? Why is it all the sudden imporant do you figure?

Do you disagree that she was saying people going to these town halls were carrying/wearing swastikas and symbols like that?

Werbung:
I think it would be great if both sides were civil to eachother. Its hard to start now with so much bad history over the last 8 years.

Why do you figure she never said anything over the last 8 years about being civil when the left were clearly out of control? Why is it all the sudden imporant do you figure?

Do you disagree that she was saying people going to these town halls were carrying/wearing swastikas and symbols like that?

there are people with them going to these town halls, I think they are all ldios...just like the ones on the left who I called idiots many times before.

and 8 years? you really think its just the last 8 years? 8 years of Republican mindless bashing started with Clinton....8 years of throw everything but the kitchen sink trying to find anything to bring him down, regardless if it meant anything. And as always I never voted for him and was very against many things he did...but always felt the right was just on a witch hunt and did not care how they got him,

there are people with them going to these town halls, I think they are all ldios...just like the ones on the left who I called idiots many times before.

and 8 years? you really think its just the last 8 years? 8 years of Republican mindless bashing started with Clinton....8 years of throw everything but the kitchen sink trying to find anything to bring him down, regardless if it meant anything. And as always I never voted for him and was very against many things he did...but always felt the right was just on a witch hunt and did not care how they got him,

Republicans bashed clinton on talk radio exc. there were no protests in the streets against him like there were for President Bush. It was a different world under clinton. Republicans did not like him and hated his wife but there was no internet he is hitler or anything like that. The mob style came with President Bush. Well there was some under Nixon/Ford but it was all about Vietnam then everything died down, there were very few protests that I know of over Reagan either but he was attacked all the time like Sarah Palin is in SNL and by hollywierd

Republicans bashed clinton on talk radio exc. there were no protests in the streets against him like there were for President Bush. It was a different world under clinton. Republicans did not like him and hated his wife but there was no internet he is hitler or anything like that. The mob style came with President Bush. Well there was some under Nixon/Ford but it was all about Vietnam then everything died down, there were very few protests that I know of over Reagan either but he was attacked all the time like Sarah Palin is in SNL and by hollywierd

there was also not a contested Election, where many thing legaly Bush Lost, and we know he lost in overall votes...and then he started a major war based on lies....so yea there was more protest...

there was also not a contested Election, where many thing legaly Bush Lost, and we know he lost in overall votes...and then he started a major war based on lies....so yea there was more protest...

I disagree that he lost the election and that he started a war on lies, but I have always supported the right to protest him or anything.

I never once was a part of an anti war anti troops rally but I always smiled when I saw them and thought to myself and said to my daughter.. there is America in action.

I drew the line when protesters pulled people out of their trucks and beat them up for having a Bush bumber sticker or flipping them off as they protested. I dew the line at purposefully blocking traffic to make some sort of useless point. But protesting, chanting no no or what ever they chanted, I am for it.

How ever much the left hated President George W. Bush they are going to have to get used to the fact that some of us hate obama equally to what they hated President Bush. For every issue the left had with President Bush there is an equal issue with obama. The hate for obama will probably last after his term in office just like the lefts hate for President Bush.

And for all the creepy plans obama keeps trying to force down our throats, there will always be prostesters. and as long as they are no worse than the left was to the right and to President Bush it really should not be an issue. So far they have been a million times more civil on their worst day than the left was on their best day.

Werbung:
Well I think that depends. You tell me

Tell me if this is American or un-American? The left defended these people for shutting down this event

If you consider this un-American then I guess that would make you consistant but rare for a left leaning person.

Rare? I don't really think so. I've never liked displays of protest in these fashions. And Code pink REALLY gets on my nerves with their guerrilla tactics although I tend to agree with their intent, i dislike their methods. I'm pretty consistent in my beliefs. But there are a lot of people out there who feel the same way. The problem is you'll never hear someone like me speaking for the left on the Murdoch MSM. It simply isn't inflammatory enough.

Back