police leaving nyc and other shat holes

Werbung:

why is this
Again you making some pathetic slur at the govt.
Here is the answer to your questions.

I have no evidence of that just like you so it's best you stop assuming again.
Of course not Boris the bed wetter it couldn't have anything to do with it as you say I have no evidence.

New York City’s Police Department saw an 87 percent increase in retirements from 2019 to 2020. Union officials in the largest police force in the nation say the exodus is being fueled by pressure by racial advocates to defund police or impose major reforms.

Of course not Boris the bed wetter it couldn't have anything to do with it as you say I have no evidence.

New York City’s Police Department saw an 87 percent increase in retirements from 2019 to 2020. Union officials in the largest police force in the nation say the exodus is being fueled by pressure by racial advocates to defund police or impose major reforms.

Also you have to add in the treatment demorsts and some republicans give police , You see when your out there protecting the citizens from criminals and are risking your life and health to do so and your are attacked by democrat politicians and belittled by the same insulted spit on etc physically attacked its not a good way to encourage people with jobs that are actually seriously dangerous to keep doing it . Perhaos Bed wetter Boris and MR. Eichmann could do better jobs along with Mr 69 boy

Boris the bed wetter is always right as you can see

You're original question was "why is this".
I answered that by saying I have no evidence but posted what I found.

So settled down and we'll let the authorities address it and not assume anything.

You're original question was "why is this".
I answered that by saying I have no evidence but posted what I found.

So settled down and we'll let the authorities address it and not assume anything.
Boris you said I had no evidence seems I did and was just baiting you again to trigger you. Democrat actions such as defund the police have increased crime and resulted in people no longer wanting to work in democrat citys

It would appear they are not happy with their wages but the other excuses are convenient.
wonder how much you would want to do the job and deal with being shot at attempted stabbings fist fights spit on . After a few of these most people get sick of it quick when people are disrespecting you and not willing to do the job themselves

wonder how much you would want to do the job and deal with being shot at attempted stabbings fist fights spit on . After a few of these most people get sick of it quick when people are disrespecting you and not willing to do the job themselves
No one conscripted them into the force and it won't matter how much they are paid. A badge doesn't make them a tough guy.
They are gutless so let them go.

Werbung:
Back