Migrants turning NYC into more of a shat hole then it already is

Werbung:
and yet they seem to whine even more than others. it must be the religion that makes them so angry and bitter
I have never whined about Trump's defeat by lying leftist voter frauding crooks but there are those who continue to whine about Democrat losing elections in spite of voter fraud support.

The Washington Post
Follow

For Black women, Stacey Abrams’s loss ‘feels like a punch in the gut’​

Story by Janay Kingsberry • Nov 9, 2022

1689171495304.png
For Black women, Stacey Abrams’s loss ‘feels like a punch in the gut’
For Black women, Stacey Abrams’s loss ‘feels like a punch in the gut’© Demetrius Freeman/The Washington Post; iStock/Washington Post illustration

The morning after the midterm elections, Nimay Ndolo woke up thinking about Stacey Abrams.
“I just hope that she’s okay,” said Ndolo, an online-content creator in Smyrna, Ga. “I hope she’s sitting in bed with some Starbucks. I hope her feet are up. I hope she’s talking to her mom, talking to her family.”

Most of all, Ndolo said, she hopes Abrams knows that Black women are proud of her: “I hope she doesn’t feel like she failed us.”
Abrams lost her rematch bid in Georgia’s gubernatorial race Tuesday night to Republican incumbent Gov. Brian Kemp. Some Black women and activists called it a devastating blow for Abrams, 48, a Democrat who has dedicated her career to mobilizing voters in Georgia — an effort credited with helping flip the state blue in the 2020 presidential election.

Georgia Senate race between Walker and Warnock headed to Dec. 6 runoff
The outcome also, some said, reaffirmed a message about the racial and gender gaps that persist for Black women.
“We always have to work 10 times as hard as our White counterparts,” said Kristyn Hardy, an attorney in Atlanta. “And not only do we have one strike against us that we’re Black … we’re also a part of a second marginalized group because we’re women. And so it always seems like we’re getting the short end of the stick.”
For Ndolo, “it feels like a punch in the gut,” she said. “I was kind of hoping for a win for her, a win for all Black girls.”

I have never whined about Trump's defeat by lying leftist voter frauding crooks but there are those who continue to whine about Democrat losing elections in spite of voter fraud support.

The Washington Post
Follow

For Black women, Stacey Abrams’s loss ‘feels like a punch in the gut’​

Story by Janay Kingsberry • Nov 9, 2022

View attachment 5377
For Black women, Stacey Abrams’s loss ‘feels like a punch in the gut’
For Black women, Stacey Abrams’s loss ‘feels like a punch in the gut’© Demetrius Freeman/The Washington Post; iStock/Washington Post illustration

The morning after the midterm elections, Nimay Ndolo woke up thinking about Stacey Abrams.
“I just hope that she’s okay,” said Ndolo, an online-content creator in Smyrna, Ga. “I hope she’s sitting in bed with some Starbucks. I hope her feet are up. I hope she’s talking to her mom, talking to her family.”

Most of all, Ndolo said, she hopes Abrams knows that Black women are proud of her: “I hope she doesn’t feel like she failed us.”
Abrams lost her rematch bid in Georgia’s gubernatorial race Tuesday night to Republican incumbent Gov. Brian Kemp. Some Black women and activists called it a devastating blow for Abrams, 48, a Democrat who has dedicated her career to mobilizing voters in Georgia — an effort credited with helping flip the state blue in the 2020 presidential election.

Georgia Senate race between Walker and Warnock headed to Dec. 6 runoff
The outcome also, some said, reaffirmed a message about the racial and gender gaps that persist for Black women.
“We always have to work 10 times as hard as our White counterparts,” said Kristyn Hardy, an attorney in Atlanta. “And not only do we have one strike against us that we’re Black … we’re also a part of a second marginalized group because we’re women. And so it always seems like we’re getting the short end of the stick.”
For Ndolo, “it feels like a punch in the gut,” she said. “I was kind of hoping for a win for her, a win for all Black girls.”
yes, people are disappointed when their candidate loses. does this surprise you? lol

trump seems to whine about it every single day. he is an egotistical moron of course so its not surprising.

yes, people are disappointed when their candidate loses. does this surprise you? lol

trump seems to whine about it every single day. he is an egotistical moron of course so its not surprising.
I find no evidence that Trump supposedly 'whined' more than Abrams, Hillary, or Gore did, for example.

1689173183167.png

Hillary is one of those people nobody can seem to forget no matter how much they try.

View attachment 5384
No. It's paranoid hate filled lackeys like you who eagerly expected retribution over one I stance she could never be responsible.
They threw everything at her and she still never committed one crime.
6000 marines died under GWB and you never urged an enquiry into his effort.
You bald faced hypocrite.

No. It's paranoid hate filled lackeys like you who eagerly expected retribution over one I stance she could never be responsible.
They threw everything at her and she still never committed one crime.
6000 marines died under GWB and you never urged an enquiry into his effort.
You bald faced hypocrite.
Bush did not claim 6,000 soldiers died because a Republican filmaker made a movie Muslims did not like. What an idiot Hillary showed herself to be by lying about Benghazi. Why didn't she just tell the truth to begin with instead of creating the mess the Benghazi lies turned into?

Bush did not claim 6,000 soldiers died because a Republican filmaker made a movie Muslims did not like. What an idiot Hillary showed herself to be by lying about Benghazi. Why didn't she just tell the truth to begin with instead of creating the mess the Benghazi lies turned into?

are you STILL fantasizing about hillary?

get help. seriously. get help.

uh, no, just you morons fantasize about her. democrats don't. lol
I should apologize. I told people Hillary lied about being under sniper fire in Bosnia. My brother was serving the US in the Army there at the time. Nevertheless, I was given video evidence proving Hillary was telling the truth so I must either now apologize or claim my eyes are lying to me.

Hillary Clinton dodges sniper fire in Bosnia - raw footage - YouTube

Doctored video adds actual sniper fire to Hillary’s landing zone in Bosnia.

Werbung:
I should apologize. I told people Hillary lied about being under sniper fire in Bosnia. My brother was serving the US in the Army there at the time. Nevertheless, I was given video evidence proving Hillary was telling the truth so I must either now apologize or claim my eyes are lying to me.

Hillary Clinton dodges sniper fire in Bosnia - raw footage - YouTube

Doctored video adds actual sniper fire to Hillary’s landing zone in Bosnia.
can't stop thinking about her. lol

Back