Political Blogs

tater03

I was just wondering if anyone ever reads the political blogs? I have a few that I enjoy reading. I like to read both aspects of the way people think. Some of the are Republican and some are Democrats. When you read an acutal persons blog I am sometimes amazed on how they really do have a lot of the same values and ideas in the end.

Werbung:
I do read some political blogs, more to do with state and local politics that national. I do find it helpful, as on more than one occasion I have found persons who hold views very different from mine making some points in a very articulate manner. It helps me to understand the other point of view better and sometimes challenges me to rethink some of my own opinions.

You know I never thought about looking for some that orginate from my state. That would be great to read some about the politics and what people are thinking about in the state I reside in.

As a blogger myself, I generally avoid political blogs, though I suspect I would be pleasantly surprised if I look carefully enough.

The same applies to philosophy, less so for scientific blogs...my information intake is usually filtered by like-minded friends.

One of my new favorites is newsvine. I'm not sure it qualifies as a blog, but it has alot of the characteristics, and a wide enough base of users that you'll have fun discussing just about any topic.

I honestly haven't really looked at any political blogs, but I attribute it to the fact that I don't look at too many blogs in general.

I haven't looked into any political blogs yet. I might as the presidential race heats up, but at this point, I have other things I'm interested in researching. I'm selective about the blogs I read, and there aren't many, so I don't even know if I'd read any political ones.

You know I never thought about looking for some that orginate from my state. That would be great to read some about the politics and what people are thinking about in the state I reside in.

Part of my motivation is that I live in the capital city of my state, and so of course there is always talk about what is going on in the house and senate, wht department is getting a perk, which one is getting funding cut, etc, how this bill will affect this part of the population, etc.

Werbung:
You know I enjoy blogs in general. I don't read all that many some political ones and I also like the ones from people who live in other countries or travel blogs. I have actually learned a lot about different cultures reading them.

Back