Political Hi- jacking of a word!

Two vital points you skipped over about Vietnam. My father was staunch supporter of the war until the day he watched hundreds of Vietnam vets walking past the Capitol steps throwing their medals on the ground and calling for an end to the war.
....And, the Vets didn't stop, there....

VVAW06.jpg

Winter Soldier Investigation

Werbung:
Well Always you just might get your wish...and my wish too.

The radical left which now makes up most of the Dem party is goin down. Have faith. 2010 is the year liberalism dies.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/06/7-senate-democrats-vulnerable/?feat=home_headlines

I like how the republicans cry, look 3 Dems are not running again! they are running away we will win bla bla bla....of course they don't say...how Many Republicans are not running for there Senate Seats again do they?

how many?

I could say, but its more fun to let you check for yourself

Werbung:
I like how the republicans cry, look 3 Dems are not running again! they are running away we will win bla bla bla....of course they don't say...how Many Republicans are not running for there Senate Seats again do they?

how many?

I could say, but its more fun to let you check for yourself

Yes many Rs are not seeking re-election. So what? Many of those Rs are stinking progressives and we want them gone too. You see my dear Pockets, the Rs are infected by liberalism too. Maybe you missed that cause all you know is D good - R bad.

The point is as long as Americans dump the putrid progressives all is good.

Back